JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nectar!

Reviewer3090587により Jan 05, 2010 に掲載

This is an excellent choice if you are searching for a yacon syrup to try. Just go easy at first...it can cause gas (due to the FOS). It's sooo good for you, though, a better choice than agave if you have blood sugar issues.

My favorite!

Reviewer1133955により Feb 19, 2011 に掲載

I think this must be one of my favorite products from iherb, yummy taste, doesnt effect candida, and can be used for pretty mush any thing. I use it on pancakes, on oatmeal, in chocolate and tea, smoothies, and the list goes on and on :)

Works Great

Reviewer1152887により Apr 25, 2010 に掲載

Another great product...use this for baking and smoothies - when I want a change from honey.

Yacon Syrup

Reviewer2898725により Dec 12, 2009 に掲載

I use this in my baking and I like it. It doesn't take a lot and Taste a little like molassesand it is good for you.

Reviewer1159809により Jun 25, 2012 に掲載

Tastes similar to caramel. I use it in homemade chocolate, or I just eat a tea spoon full if I crave something sweet. Yacon Syrup is awesome :)

Tasty!

Reviewer3022289により Feb 28, 2011 に掲載

Love this yacon syrup. I use it in my raw chocolate, and also to make chocolate syryp for my coffee mocca. It's the best sweetener for chocolate, if you make your own. I also use it on pancakes, delicious!

oh my god!

madamViにより Jun 29, 2012 に掲載

This one was good! on ice cream or strawberries. Deliciuos!

best brand

kjernesunn-nordkvinneにより May 13, 2011 に掲載

the best yacon ive tasted so far

my favorite sweetener!

rejuvenationmdにより Jan 20, 2009 に掲載

I've tried every yacon syrup I can put my hands on and this is my favorite hands down! the flavor is very complex with a full range of fruity and musky flavors much more desirable than molasses. To think it is a PREBIOTIC too! Here is my most popular holiday candy recipe! Stick in the food processor with raw carob and coconut, chill in little paper candy holders! Tastes like fudge only it is a SUPERFOOD full of nutrition!

The best.

bentebabeにより Mar 31, 2011 に掲載

I have to have a bottle in my fridge at all times. For homemade chocolate and other yummies :)

商品 1 - 10 の合計 102