JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood, Energy Lemon Lime Powder Drink, 24.7 oz (700 g)

¥6,694

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Definitely worth buying!

21 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Supplementsdiyにより Nov 17, 2013 に掲載

Green blend is the easiest way and the fastest way to take a large quantity of green vegetables daily. Green blend is an great addition to our health as it gives a general overall boost to all aspects of our products such boosting immune system, regulates blood pres sure, cholesterol, balancing pH value and many others! I have tried most of the different blends by Amazing Gras s. What I like about their products is that most of it tastes very good and are very easy for beginners to start with. The price is reasonable for the bulk prices. This product contains mostly organic ingredients. The core ingredients are organic and those which are not, are les s than 10% by weight so it’s not bad. The product does not use soy lecithin (cheap fillers) though they are guilty of using other cheap fillers like flax seed, apple pectin. Not that these fillers are bad, they are just les s value for money. It is best to take in morning for best absorption or when hungry (avoid unneces sary carbohydrates while loading on nutrients). The product contains 85mg caffeine per scoop. This is unlike a problem since it takes in its complex with other cofactors. Isolated caffeine are the ones which is truly harmful. For the taste, I find it pretty refreshing and it’s a first one of the kind for green blend. It has a mild sweet lemony lime taste with a hint of bitternes s. The taste works well as a standalone and is not suitable for mixing with other powders. It is grittier than other green blend from Amazing Gras s. This does give the energy boost as claimed and is good for an energy boost when needed (I mix 3-4 scoops each time). Note that this product comes with 100g les s than most of the other green blend for amazing gras s. Check out my page for more reviews!

AMAZING!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1302643により Apr 24, 2014 に掲載

Very powerful and a lot of energy! I only take 1/16th of a teaspoon! There is a lot of caffeine in this product from the Green Tea! If your sensitive to caffeine; you'll have to make some adjustments!

Energy booster

Naupliaにより Apr 25, 2014 に掲載

I take one serving before my workout and it always boosts my energy, truly incredible. Plus it contains a lot of other healthy ingredients.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great product, provides direct energy.

5196776541896986408により Aug 19, 2014 に掲載

I use this product for half a year now and conclusion is: great taste, real provider of direct energy. Take into consideration that it stimulates the bowel.

Awesome product!

5151006863133180134により Feb 06, 2014 に掲載

This arrived promptly. The days that I take this (almost everyday) I have noticeably more concentration and feel like I have more energy. The days that I forget, I don't seem to be nearly productive or feel as capable of concentrating. Highly recommended!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 6