JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Really good taste

5205371016186195711により Sep 17, 2015 に掲載

I like this taste and it's really remind chocolate.

Heallthy and yummy!

Hulatebeにより May 22, 2014 に掲載

If you are on a diet - best product selection. Mixing it with yogurt not only makes it a tasty drink but a good replacement for a meal

AMAZING!

4876034421335774714により Mar 12, 2014 に掲載

I love this! I originally ordered this just out of curiosity, but am so glad I did! it's great in my morning shake with a banana, apple and dates. Kinda feels like you're drinking chocolate milk, but it's actually vegan :)

Amazing Grass. Amazing Meal Chocolate

KiMaLiにより Apr 16, 2013 に掲載

Great chocolate flavor. When you're on the go and need a quick meal to keep you going try this. Works as a great meal replacement when you're in a hurry. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. IHerb generally ships out products within 24 hours.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

if its as good as the other amazing grass products...

Reviewer1221745により Dec 12, 2012 に掲載

Still need to try this, which is why only 4 stars, but use their other chocolate powder to make a pre workout breakfast shake and I love it

Rx for Cholesterol

Reviewer2864112により Sep 15, 2012 に掲載

I wanted to try this product because my cholesterol is higher than it should, & I don't want another prescription. Amazing Meal contains greens I usually don't find in something with chocolate. Also, maca is the best type of chocolate on Earth. The digestive enzymes are perfect for anyone suffering from IBS like I do. No stomach problems! This is also the first product I've seen using Stevia so it's perfect for someone watching their glucose levels. I mix the product with tea. It's great with green, black current, acacia, etc. Some might have a problem with the grittiness. As good as it tastes, it's really not an issue. I highly recommend it!!

Great blended!

PencilFullofLeadにより May 23, 2012 に掲載

This product is a little too grainy for me to drink straight with milk or water, but it tastes great in shake-form, blended with ice. Yum! I've used it as a quick breakfast many a time. It also works well in smoothies.

Delicious

Reviewer1338163により Mar 22, 2012 に掲載

This is one of my favorites! I love chocolate and love getting my greens! A great pick-me-up and to add in smoothies.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great if you can get past the texture

Reviewer2781280により Feb 18, 2012 に掲載

It's very grainy but other than that it tastes pretty good and is VERY filling. I've tried many different types of meal replacement shakes and this is the most filling.

Yummy!

Reviewer2890205により Dec 04, 2011 に掲載

Great chocolate taste and very satisfying.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています