JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great protein powder

DawnMellowshipにより May 16, 2012 に掲載

Love the taste of this and the high quality ingredients. I am a fan of Amazing Meal generally although they can be a bit pricey. I think it's worth it for a superior protein powder or meal replacement.

taste real good

5702904525160674692により Jul 21, 2012 に掲載

I like the amazing meal products. I keep it to travel as well as a quick meal to tie me over betwee meals. It satisfies my cravings, I add either coconut milk or almond milk to it. and I use it either hot or with a few icecubes. It is like a dessert.my favorite is the chocolate.

Perfect for Fighting High Cholesterol & Glucose Levels

Reviewer2864112により Sep 24, 2012 に掲載

I always look for products to help reduce cholesterol. This one is a good source of greens. The maca chocolate is the best & healthiest on the planet, too. I also look at the sugar content since doctors recommend foods with less than 10 gms. of sugar. Not only is the sugar low, it's from Stevia. It's very gritty so buying the individual packets before investing in a whole canister is a good idea. I mix it with my tea & some ice. It's good with meals & as a replacement. It's now one of those products like acacia fiber, quinoa, & stevia that I always want in my pantry.

Amazing Grass!

Reviewer1070083により Dec 29, 2009 に掲載

This is the best ‘low-calorie,’ ‘low-sugar,’ and ‘low-sodium,’ snack included in my diet. It is a quick & easy drink to prepare, and is easily digested by the GI tract. This therefore may allow for a simpler uptake of vital nutrients, putting less stress on the body‘s numerous systems Also, an excellent source of protein.

Great pick me up!

abbycaにより Apr 04, 2012 に掲載

I love this product. I always feel like I got a nice spurt of energy after drinking it plus I like the fact that it's not high in sugar.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer2726985により Nov 10, 2011 に掲載

Nice taste.

Great for on the Go!

Reviewer1874515により Jan 19, 2010 に掲載

Love it. Tasty. Trying to convince my college student in the habit of taking them with him for a boost in between classes.

Coffee flavor

5488627066101969210により Oct 29, 2013 に掲載

The taste is good and the powder mixed with milk is filling.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for adults,kids don't especially like

Reviewer1827741により Jul 17, 2011 に掲載

My wife loves this flavor and mix,my 16yr old son says emphatically no,only reason for 3 stars

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9