JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Maybe the Best Quinoa Available

HawaiianVikingにより Jan 09, 2014 に掲載

If you're reading this, you probably already know that Quinoa is something that you ought to be eating; It's nature's most perfect protein and it's worth noting that it's especially high in Lysine, a quality that's somewhat rare in plant-based protein. Compared to light-colored varieties, Royal Black Quinoa has a slightly earthier, nuttier flavor and its rich, dark color provides more visual appeal than common Quinoa's oatmeal-like appearance. It can be prepared simply, as rice, but I like it best when it's cooked with coconut milk, as part of a vegetarian curry; Try adding macadamias to your prepared quinoa — it's delicious. I like that Alter Eco, Royal Black Quinoa, is both organic and fairly-traded, and the price is reasonable. I only wish that it were available in larger quantities.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Quinoa: The new Pasta Salad Ingredient!

KiMaLiにより Apr 16, 2013 に掲載

I'm not sure just how to pronounce this but what I hear most often is key-no-a. I speak English but I'm amazed at how often I'm correceted on how to pronounce things. Quinoa is a pretty new item I think to most of us in the USA. I have been selling a lot of it on here and I've only been selling on here for about 2 weeks. I've sold about 6 bags in that time. I have a bag at home myself. I work at a grocery store and IHerb sells this for 3.00 cheaper, so you can see that their prices are good and fair. A woman at the store says that Quinoa is a very healthy and gluten free product. She recommended using it in any of your pasta salad recipes and says it is very tasty. I have yet to try it, but everyone I ask about it seems to be raving about it. If you found this review helpful please click on the yes button. Please remember to check out our daily and weekly specials for more terrific savings! Then go over to the freebies section and pick out a little something for yourself!

Absolutely love this seeds

5402934995558311211により Nov 09, 2013 に掲載

I love love love love these and I always use them in my homemade crisp bread;) They taste excellent when made with amaranth flour;)

Heathly food!

5423692464820432314により Aug 08, 2013 に掲載

Mixed with Rice and cook!!

Great!

MikeMemberにより Dec 25, 2013 に掲載

I grind this and add it to my waffle mix to boost nutrition.

Nice flavor

Reviewer1438643により Feb 17, 2014 に掲載

I don't find any difference in taste between the pearl or the black quinoa. Both taste the same though the pearl quinoa cook faster than the black quinoa. The black quinoa is a little firm after cooking.

yummy

5371192561122578470により Feb 27, 2014 に掲載

yummy

Adds colour to my meal!

4690717760410458399により Apr 20, 2014 に掲載

Adds colour to my salads.

Great!

5246362045838804121により Jul 22, 2014 に掲載

I love this product!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Better bite than the normal one, red quinoa also good.

5561125738054274035により Oct 20, 2014 に掲載

Better bite than the normal one, red quinoa also good.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16