JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

All One, Nutritech, Rice Base, Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Powder, Unflavored, 2.2 lbs (1000 g)

¥6,873
その他のレビュー (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 17

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

should have tried this ages ago

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

burdypieにより May 15, 2008 に掲載

This has helped my Dad's sleep problems: inability to get his head down,far less calls to bathroom, and getting to sleep.My nights also much improved, right from the first day we were on it.Easier for those with swallowing problems,resistance to taking even more tablets and a most acceptable flavour, taste wise.I'm very impressed with this array of nutrients and their effect.I'm sure other benefits will appear the longer we are on Nutritech, but wanted to report the BIG sleep news.

Review for All One Rice Base Multi Vitamin & Mineral Powder

Reviewer2498023により Jun 02, 2008 に掲載

I was referred to this product by my chiropractor and it's the only product I've been able to take without digestive upset. I love it and it tastes good too!

All One Vegan

Reviewer1081513により Aug 31, 2008 に掲載

Doesn't taste chalky unless mixed only with water-blends easily-fills out very quckly-drink immediately!

Excellent Multi for Men!

Reviewer3002813により May 21, 2009 に掲載

This is a fantastic multi for men due to the "no iron" content. My husband mixes it in with his green drink every morning. Also the best price available here at IHerb.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

The best all-in-one daily multi, plus gluten-free

Reviewer1991495により May 01, 2008 に掲載

The best all in one multivitamin, one scoop in juice or a shake and you are good to go all day. If you have gluten sensitivities in your home like we do, it's tough to get good products, because the food industry puts either wheat or barely malt in everything ("natural flavors" usually include barley malt, a hidden source of gluten in food!) because it's a cheap thickening additive. This product makes it possible for everyone in our family to get an excellent multivitamin and mineral supplement every morning.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 17