JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great product

5389747204349397468により Apr 21, 2014 に掲載

Much more convenient then a multivitamin pill. Has a well rounded dose of vitamins and minerals. Its a little hard to drink when mixed in water on its own, but I usually mix it in a protein shake after the gym and you can't taste it

EXCELLENT WAY TO TAKE VITS AND MINS

Reviewer3031617により Oct 21, 2012 に掲載

With protein powder, psyllium husks and soy milk, this makes an excellent lunch. My wife doesn't like swallowing pills and is very happy to take her vitamins and minerals this way. Good product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I felt so good even as I was drinking the very first glass

Reviewer2468235により Jan 17, 2012 に掲載

I feel very much more vital and energetic since starting with this product. My mood is brighter and my body feels good again.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

efficient and easy way to order products

Reviewer1694406により Apr 20, 2011 に掲載

used product for years and really like it am now gluten free and this meets my needs

Excellent Feeling!!

Reviewer1899253により Jan 11, 2011 に掲載

Loved the reviews about this product so had to try. Really glad I did~I feel it relaxes my 'too wound up' personality and gives me wonderful sleep at night:) Taste wonderful mixed with my MACA in orange juice~VERY VERY easy to drink!! Will be buying another and ONLY using this product for all my vitamin and mineral needs......

Good Product

Reviewer1725305により Sep 30, 2010 に掲載

My husband and I have used this product for years. It is rice based and has no gluton in it. I-Herbs has a good price on this.

Good Taste with Emergen-C

Reviewer2584656により Aug 30, 2009 に掲載

We mix a teaspoon of the All One, Rice Base, into the Emergen-C to help it taste better. Give it a try and see what we mean...

Excellent Product

Reviewer1976569により Jun 26, 2009 に掲載

I try to eat a very healthy diet but know that our foods are deficient in vitamins and minerals. This supplement provides me with the peace of mind knowing that I'm providing my body with the nourishment it needs. I can really tell the difference in the way I feel when I run out of this.

Excellent Multi for Men!

Reviewer3002813により May 21, 2009 に掲載

This is a fantastic multi for men due to the "no iron" content. My husband mixes it in with his green drink every morning. Also the best price available here at IHerb.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

edburst29

Reviewer1304607により Feb 24, 2009 に掲載

Am very happy with the product. I feel better than I have for many weeks.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17