JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

The best all-in-one daily multi, plus gluten-free

Reviewer1991495により May 01, 2008 に掲載

The best all in one multivitamin, one scoop in juice or a shake and you are good to go all day. If you have gluten sensitivities in your home like we do, it's tough to get good products, because the food industry puts either wheat or barely malt in everything ("natural flavors" usually include barley malt, a hidden source of gluten in food!) because it's a cheap thickening additive. This product makes it possible for everyone in our family to get an excellent multivitamin and mineral supplement every morning.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

should have tried this ages ago

burdypieにより May 15, 2008 に掲載

This has helped my Dad's sleep problems: inability to get his head down,far less calls to bathroom, and getting to sleep.My nights also much improved, right from the first day we were on it.Easier for those with swallowing problems,resistance to taking even more tablets and a most acceptable flavour, taste wise.I'm very impressed with this array of nutrients and their effect.I'm sure other benefits will appear the longer we are on Nutritech, but wanted to report the BIG sleep news.

Review for All One Rice Base Multi Vitamin & Mineral Powder

Reviewer2498023により Jun 02, 2008 に掲載

I was referred to this product by my chiropractor and it's the only product I've been able to take without digestive upset. I love it and it tastes good too!

All One Vegan

Reviewer1081513により Aug 31, 2008 に掲載

Doesn't taste chalky unless mixed only with water-blends easily-fills out very quckly-drink immediately!

Excellent Multi for Men!

Reviewer3002813により May 21, 2009 に掲載

This is a fantastic multi for men due to the "no iron" content. My husband mixes it in with his green drink every morning. Also the best price available here at IHerb.

Excellent Product

Reviewer1976569により Jun 26, 2009 に掲載

I try to eat a very healthy diet but know that our foods are deficient in vitamins and minerals. This supplement provides me with the peace of mind knowing that I'm providing my body with the nourishment it needs. I can really tell the difference in the way I feel when I run out of this.

Good Taste with Emergen-C

Reviewer2584656により Aug 30, 2009 に掲載

We mix a teaspoon of the All One, Rice Base, into the Emergen-C to help it taste better. Give it a try and see what we mean...

Good Product

Reviewer1725305により Sep 30, 2010 に掲載

My husband and I have used this product for years. It is rice based and has no gluton in it. I-Herbs has a good price on this.

Excellent Feeling!!

Reviewer1899253により Jan 11, 2011 に掲載

Loved the reviews about this product so had to try. Really glad I did~I feel it relaxes my 'too wound up' personality and gives me wonderful sleep at night:) Taste wonderful mixed with my MACA in orange juice~VERY VERY easy to drink!! Will be buying another and ONLY using this product for all my vitamin and mineral needs......

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

All One multiple vitamin and mineral powder

Reviewer2901385により Dec 24, 2008 に掲載

The best combination of vitamins and minerals on the market, in an easy to swallow powdered form.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18