JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good for dogs

HealthyGuyにより Jul 27, 2012 に掲載

I bought this and gave it to my dog. I researched all the ingredients and it's fine for dogs. The best thing about it is that you can measure it easily and give your pets as much or little as they need. My dog didn't mind the flavour. It's great especially if you feed your dog a home cooked diet and you're not sure what vitamins are missing from the actual food. It's also good if your dog will have or had surgery as it'll help him recover quicker.

Could be better

Reviewer2295564により Dec 12, 2012 に掲載

This mix has some good points and some bad. It is mostly tasteless or mixes well into other liguids/foods. I mostly feed this to my dog but I take it some times and so does my son. However, for some reason, they use the inferior forms of some vitamins. They use K1 instead of K2, D2 instead of D3 and cyanocobalamin instead of methylcobalamin.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best children's multi out there!

5091124259572822641により May 23, 2014 に掲載

This is the most complete children's multi vitamin on the market. We did a LOT of research, along with my son's dietitian, to find a single source of vitamins and minerals that had it all, and this is it. Not only it is complete, it is well sourced. I feel safe knowing these vitamins are not synthetic (like other brands). My son does really well with it. It does not upset his stomach, it mixes well with any liquid, and taste was never an issue for him.

Best Multi for Kids

Reviewer3002813により Jun 01, 2009 に掲載

I mix this with Chocolate Soy milk and my kids love it!

makes a great smoothie

Reviewer3235760により Nov 22, 2009 に掲載

I love giving my kids a boost with this simple to mix powder. They like it frothy with orange juice. We can tell the difference if we miss a day, great vitamins.

vitamins

Reviewer2135538により Mar 24, 2010 に掲載

great stuff, so many vitamins in one product.

good product...

Reviewer1431330により May 17, 2010 に掲載

this is a really good product. it gives you energy for the whole day and is a great start for the morning. its great with juice, which gives it a better flavor and makes it easiers and funner to take. i recommend this product and would definately say experiment with your favorite juice. its great.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best kids vitamin I have found

Reviewer1176375により Sep 30, 2011 に掲載

Easy to take, can serve as chocolate milk. A lot stronger than all the other kids vitamins, which is what our doctor wants for my 6 yr old with a learning disability. Love this product.

I found it!!!

brooklinmommyにより May 21, 2012 に掲載

Oh my gosh, I have been looking for a taste free children's multi vitamin for ages. And when I found this, I prayed it would work! My son is a picky picky eater, and on top of that...what he does eat. it's very little. He hates the taste of liquid vitamins I've given him. He's grossed out by any kind of gummy. And the other kind I could crush - he would not drink whatever it was in because it didn't taste "normal" Ugh. Well, anyone with a similar problem - I want you to know...it worked! It mixed well, it wasn't chunky at all. I can add it to his morning milk or juice, or pudding, ice cream - it's great. That's it, that all!

I finally found it

BrendaRossにより Apr 22, 2013 に掲載

It took me so long to find a multiple vitamin and mineral for my ADHD son. This one from All One Nutritech has everything he needs. I put it in his rice milk or orange juice everyday. The only thing you may consider is that it contains a very small amount of soy. So make sure you are not allergic to it. Also, this product is one of the few multiple vitamin approved by the Feingold diet.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16