JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

All One, Nutritech, Kids, Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Powder, 7.95 oz (225 g)

¥1,557

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

Good for dogs

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

HealthyGuyにより Jul 27, 2012 に掲載

I bought this and gave it to my dog. I researched all the ingredients and it's fine for dogs. The best thing about it is that you can measure it easily and give your pets as much or little as they need. My dog didn't mind the flavour. It's great especially if you feed your dog a home cooked diet and you're not sure what vitamins are missing from the actual food. It's also good if your dog will have or had surgery as it'll help him recover quicker.

Could be better

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2295564により Dec 12, 2012 に掲載

This mix has some good points and some bad. It is mostly tasteless or mixes well into other liguids/foods. I mostly feed this to my dog but I take it some times and so does my son. However, for some reason, they use the inferior forms of some vitamins. They use K1 instead of K2, D2 instead of D3 and cyanocobalamin instead of methylcobalamin.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Best children's multi out there!

5091124259572822641により May 23, 2014 に掲載

This is the most complete children's multi vitamin on the market. We did a LOT of research, along with my son's dietitian, to find a single source of vitamins and minerals that had it all, and this is it. Not only it is complete, it is well sourced. I feel safe knowing these vitamins are not synthetic (like other brands). My son does really well with it. It does not upset his stomach, it mixes well with any liquid, and taste was never an issue for him.

Best Multi for Kids

Reviewer3002813により Jun 01, 2009 に掲載

I mix this with Chocolate Soy milk and my kids love it!

makes a great smoothie

Reviewer3235760により Nov 22, 2009 に掲載

I love giving my kids a boost with this simple to mix powder. They like it frothy with orange juice. We can tell the difference if we miss a day, great vitamins.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 16