JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nope

5569963287752295152により Aug 08, 2014 に掲載

This didn't have any effect on my skin whatsoever. I've used it twice a day and the bottle is almost empty, so I've used it long enough to be able to see if it has had any result or not. Actually, to be honest, my skin looks even worse after I started using it. I can't say if it's the toner's fault, but it hasn't helped on my skin either way. Maybe on those with a few shallow zits, but I would not recommend spending money on this for those with a real pimple-problem, you know the ones that goes really deep that throbs and the whole package. No, this is doesn't work at all. Sorry.

too strong

5356507693307929271により May 20, 2015 に掲載

too strong and remain dark spot after using it :(

Weak

4743224431410592681により Jun 21, 2015 に掲載

I'm used to Stridex maximum strength and this one felt like a witch hazel toner. If you want a very mild toner, this is it. I thought it would be just as strong as Stridex, but it is not. Also, I bought this one because I thought it would smell nice, but it barely has a scent.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very specific, not for all skin types

5360884378317166561により Aug 06, 2016 に掲載

I have not even sensitive skin, but this product caused very big face redness. Appeared big red pimples wich i didn't had ever at all. Very strong smell, like pharmaceuticals Didn't like at all, sad that wouldn't use this product at all

the smell not good

4659628525066572066により Oct 27, 2016 に掲載

smell of alcohol include the alcohol it not good for skin

Too Strong For My Face

5455373182884838024により Nov 11, 2016 に掲載

Alcohol too strong. After used more breakup on my girl face.

Not good!

marjaanaにより May 29, 2014 に掲載

This did nothing positive to my acne-prone skin. It just felt harsh. No improvement in my skin.

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7