JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Effective and sugar-free

4854902752449295482により Sep 27, 2013 に掲載

This stuff doesn't taste the greatest, although it's not terrible tasting either. Best thing about it is that it's sugar-free and only stevia is added (no other artificial sweeteners). Convenient pouches, as well -- easy to take on long hikes or bike rides.

Electro Mix

Reviewer1994618により Jul 22, 2009 に掲載

This product is fine. I wish they still had the larger packets that you could use in a gallon of water.

Electrotyte replacement

Reviewer1615889により Aug 01, 2009 に掲載

good drink to keep handy during strenuous exercise or very hot days. electrolyte Replacement with rehydration effective. Can help decrease night time leg cramps. Handy for travel. Would like single-serving package also.

Taste is mild

Reviewer2834180により Sep 14, 2009 に掲載

Used this product for 15 days and it is helping with my muscle spasms, so I like that even though the taste isn't that great. I mix it with another flavor and it is drinkable. I will continue to use it.

Love it!

Reviewer1409266により May 20, 2010 に掲載

I love this product. I drink this when I'm working out, mix a packet with my water and I'm ready to go. Prefer this to other electro drinks that contain a lot of sugar.

Great Workout Drink

Reviewer1550058により Mar 02, 2010 に掲載

I use the product to flavor the water I take to the gym. It tastes better than GatorAid and works just as well with less sodium and calories.

Great sugar-free good-for-you product

Reviewer2722444により Jan 05, 2012 に掲載

This is a good product. Good value. Much better than having a sugar-filled drink.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Una buena agua con sabor

Reviewer2731847により Jan 08, 2013 に掲載

Es un buen sustituto de otras marcas cargadas de azúcares. La compré por eso y no esta mal. Es como beber agua con sabor a lima.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8