JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Drink it every morning

Reviewer1331672により Aug 29, 2010 に掲載

I live in a dry climate, and especially in the summer it is essential to stay hydrated here. I've found that if I start the day with a 16 oz glass of water with a pack of Electro Mix I feel so much better all day long. I start the day with the water and minerals my body needs to function at its best. I can definitely feel a difference in my energy level, and it is so much easier to stay hydrated during the day when I start off this way. Several great things about the Electro Mix as opposed to the Emergen-C: No sugar added, I use stevia to enhance the taste; all the minerals needed for hydration without the large dose of vitamin C, which I don't think the body needs every day, especially eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. I highly recommend this product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

life saving product seriously.

Reviewer1988592により Jan 15, 2012 に掲載

this is a life saving product for people who dehydrate a lot or for those who drink too much water lose a lot of electrolytes helps avoid trips to the hospital from dizziness, coughing, vomiting and collapsing and very quick recovery with this 3X potent electrolyte version as oposed to other emergen's products

Excellent Product

Reviewer2429895により Apr 26, 2016 に掲載

This product was providing the necessary electrolyte balance to keep my husband alive as his own body was not making the needed amount. This product kept him from having muscle seizures. When the manufacturer didn't supply this product for more then 4 months last Spring and Summer we had to purchase another product which didn't work and my husband had a seizure while swimming and drowned. My point is that this product is wonderful and kept my husband going for more than 5 years until Pfizer didn't care enough to continue making the product.

Effective and sugar-free

4854902752449295482により Sep 27, 2013 に掲載

This stuff doesn't taste the greatest, although it's not terrible tasting either. Best thing about it is that it's sugar-free and only stevia is added (no other artificial sweeteners). Convenient pouches, as well -- easy to take on long hikes or bike rides.

Better Than Gattorade

Reviewer2240367により Oct 27, 2009 に掲載

I work out at the gym. There are times I feel weak and I know it's my electrolytes. After taking a drink with these I feel energized and no weakness. If I don't take it in 2 days, I feel the weakness occurs again. Better than gatorade and cheaper. Thanks iHerb. I recommend this to all who exercise and sweat alot. IT WORKS!

Great to Alkalanize and relieve Lyme disease symptoms

Reviewer2234145により Jul 21, 2009 に掲載

It helps me relieve my lyme disease symptoms, Concentrace minerals also work great to relive symtoms

Life Saver!

Reviewer1466217により Oct 20, 2011 に掲載

I live in desert so staying hydrated can be a challenge. These packets really help prevent cramps in muscles etc, when I am out hiking. Tastes good, dissolves fast. I use less water because I like stronger taste

Good Buy!

Reviewer1479306により Jan 07, 2011 に掲載

Helps with water retention.

Love it

Reviewer1014095により Apr 18, 2014 に掲載

I've been using this product for over a decade now, and I still think it's one of the best electrolyte mixes on the market in terms of price and convenience. It does not have a sweet taste either which is nice because I don't particularly want my everyday drink to be sweet or sugary.

Yum

4901013426153747228により Apr 07, 2016 に掲載

Tastes good, not too sweet and perfect for Keto/low carb diets to keep up hydrated. Love it!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 53