JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

life saving product seriously.

Reviewer1988592により Jan 15, 2012 に掲載

this is a life saving product for people who dehydrate a lot or for those who drink too much water lose a lot of electrolytes helps avoid trips to the hospital from dizziness, coughing, vomiting and collapsing and very quick recovery with this 3X potent electrolyte version as oposed to other emergen's products

Better Than Gattorade

Reviewer2240367により Oct 27, 2009 に掲載

I work out at the gym. There are times I feel weak and I know it's my electrolytes. After taking a drink with these I feel energized and no weakness. If I don't take it in 2 days, I feel the weakness occurs again. Better than gatorade and cheaper. Thanks iHerb. I recommend this to all who exercise and sweat alot. IT WORKS!

Great to Alkalanize and relieve Lyme disease symptoms

Reviewer2234145により Jul 21, 2009 に掲載

It helps me relieve my lyme disease symptoms, Concentrace minerals also work great to relive symtoms

Drink it every morning

Reviewer1331672により Aug 29, 2010 に掲載

I live in a dry climate, and especially in the summer it is essential to stay hydrated here. I've found that if I start the day with a 16 oz glass of water with a pack of Electro Mix I feel so much better all day long. I start the day with the water and minerals my body needs to function at its best. I can definitely feel a difference in my energy level, and it is so much easier to stay hydrated during the day when I start off this way. Several great things about the Electro Mix as opposed to the Emergen-C: No sugar added, I use stevia to enhance the taste; all the minerals needed for hydration without the large dose of vitamin C, which I don't think the body needs every day, especially eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. I highly recommend this product.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2429895により Apr 26, 2016 に掲載

This product was providing the necessary electrolyte balance to keep my husband alive as his own body was not making the needed amount. This product kept him from having muscle seizures. When the manufacturer didn't supply this product for more then 4 months last Spring and Summer we had to purchase another product which didn't work and my husband had a seizure while swimming and drowned. My point is that this product is wonderful and kept my husband going for more than 5 years until Pfizer didn't care enough to continue making the product.

Effective and sugar-free

4854902752449295482により Sep 27, 2013 に掲載

This stuff doesn't taste the greatest, although it's not terrible tasting either. Best thing about it is that it's sugar-free and only stevia is added (no other artificial sweeteners). Convenient pouches, as well -- easy to take on long hikes or bike rides.

great sports drink

4987144695029817613により Dec 04, 2013 に掲載

Makes a litre per satchel. Taste is a bit weird but you get used to it and even my 13 year old will drink it. Much better value and lower calories than gatorade etc.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

healthier, more convenient version of Gatorade

Reviewer3303538により Dec 04, 2013 に掲載

This is like having a sports electrolyte drink (just add water) anywhere you go. It tastes good and we've found it extremely useful for travelling, especially air travel that can dry out and deplete the body. The trick is to remember to add it to water and DRINK UP.

Muy cómodo

5285688746142421464により Dec 11, 2013 に掲載

Genial para esos días de meter horas de cardio y sudar demasiado. Un único pero es que es insaboro.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5273463189186932089により Dec 12, 2013 に掲載

I take it after cardio workout, it helps balance electrolytes lost.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 53