JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Working well for deficiency

Reviewer2564249により May 21, 2012 に掲載

I had trouble tolerating both methyl and adb12 and am able to tolerate high amounts of this supplement much better! I have a diagnosed B12 deficiency, and my serum levels have gone up slowly but surely so that I am now in normal range. My energy levels and muscles/nerves seem to be slowly healing, and my brain fog decreased noticeably after starting hydroxy b12. Dissolves well (I find it easier to stick along my lower gumline than under the tongue), and is fairly easy to cut if needed.

Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Hydroxy B12

Reviewer2167095により Mar 07, 2013 に掲載

Great to have this available as hyroxy B12 has a unique ability to potently scavenge reactive nitrogen species. No other form of B12 can do this.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2722252により Mar 30, 2013 に掲載

This form of B12 is effective. Within 3 weeks after taking it my levels went from low normal to high normal. Methylcobalamin makes me nervous. This form doesn't.

Great Hydroxy

Reviewer1115165により Oct 23, 2012 に掲載

I switched to Perque due to the dose and price. but this is a great hydroxy available on iherb.

No extra energy

Specialistにより Sep 04, 2013 に掲載

I give it 2 stars for being a "novel" form of B-12, but I did not notice ANY difference in my energy. BIG waste of money.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Seems like it is working for CFS symptoms like fatigue

Reviewer1598371により Aug 28, 2011 に掲載

good product

AOR Hydroxy B12

Reviewer1750553により Oct 03, 2013 に掲載

I have used all forms of B12. This one works best for me.

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7