JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Probably the best micronutrient supplement on the market

5020738463722980803により Nov 25, 2014 に掲載

Wish this had some calcium d-glucarate, a little more vitamin K2 (MK-4, MK-7), maybe a little more sulforaphane and myrosinase... Other than that, there's really nothing I can complain about. I take this with a EPA and DHA Omega-3, some extra vitamin D3 and sometimes some extra vitamin K2, eat some broccoli (sulforaphane) with horseradish (myrosinase) and that covers the rest. :)

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

It's the best multivitamin

Reviewer1097613により Apr 12, 2014 に掲載

I have tried MANY multies, Animal Pak, Opti-Men, Adam, Anavite, Life Force to name a few. This is THE BEST, hands down. Excellent quality, tons of research, ideal ratios and forms. AOR is really top notch company and, although Ortho-Core is expensive, the results make it worth every euro. I add vitamin C (the only drawback I find) and I'm complete. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best multivitamin - well formulated and it DOES NOT INCREASE MY APPETITE!!!

danarmにより Dec 10, 2013 に掲載

This multivitamin (AOR Ortho-Core) is the best multivitamin available. It is very well formulated. I have taken many multivitamins (including the famous Life Extension Mix) and they ALL increase my appetite - which makes me gain weight. However, AOR Ortho-Core does not seem to increase my appetite, which is very importantant. I decided to take Ortho-Core with a greens supplement such as Vibrant Greens. Most multivitamins increase appetite. Doctors don't admit it, but if you carefully study each vitamin on PubMed, you will discover things such as: "Vitamin B6 speeds up gastric emptying". What happens after gastric emptying has been accomplished? You get hungry again! I still take a good multivitamin every day for the other health effects, which are comprehensively proven by science. In addition to a multivitamin, I take a good greens drink such as Vibrant Greens or Green Fields - which doesn't contain added vitamins.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Best Multi out, high grade lot's of research

Lawrencep93により Sep 10, 2013 に掲載

Great multi, tonnes of research, doesn't change colour of my pee. Can be a little expensive, but iherb is cheap compared to buying it locally in my country.

The Perfect Formula

Infernityにより Feb 07, 2013 に掲載

I used to take many diff pills, until I started taking this, it has pretty much everything the body needs to balance your diet properly and keep you just a tad bit younger. If you must choose one- take Orthocore without a doubt. + It's easy to swallow and has no after taste.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

The Multi

holyvitaminsbatmanにより Aug 24, 2012 に掲載

Suppose you don't want to take a bunch of different supplements. You want to make it easy on yourself. The problem is that many multi vitamins suck. They will have too much of one thing and not enough of another. Or certain vitamins may be in cheap, noneffective forms the body can't utilize. This multi is expensive, but it delivers the right nutrients in the right doses. Just look at that ingredient list. This is some seriously smart nutrition right here, and it's worth every penny.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Love this Product!

Reviewer1962805により Nov 08, 2011 に掲載

I was very ill two years ago, that is when I found this product and have been taking ever since. Its the most comprehensive Multivitamin you can get... its very much a part of my alkalizing program/diet.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A well balanced food suplement to complement your diete.

Reviewer1200636により Jul 18, 2011 に掲載

I was diagnozed one year ago with diabetes. I searched on the net and I establish for myself the best diete and treatment. The result was that I lost 10 kg of weight and I have totaly under control my sugar level (below 6.00) An important part of my success was the OrthoCore Advanced Multivitamin/Mineral as a food suplement. I feel extremely well and I think that this is thanks to one of the best balanced food suplements which complements my new diete.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

The Best Multi by Far, But Still, Could Benefit from Improvements

Reviewer1310225により Jun 29, 2011 に掲載

Waited for a very long time before this product was brought online by I-herb. Have been researching a large number of similar products, and came to the conclusion that this one is by far the most superior, in terms of its components. It is the only multi that I know of that has balanced (whole) vitamin E with all E vitamers present. Decent amounts of D, and superior forms of B vitamins. This product particularly has the methylated form of B12 as opposed to cyanocobalamin form, which has cyanide, which is universal to other multis. The ingredients in this multi are not without flows however, it contains too little zinc (11 mg I think), which is low for a sexually active male or a person in stressful conditions (usually would need more zinc), also if the person is low in zinc to begin with. Maybe also more Folate than a person would usually need. Finally, it also could benefit from more B5, more Magnesium, and more C (it is particularly low on Vitamin C). My final saying on this multi is that you feel the effect immediately (two or three days after you start taking it). It feels like night and day. This multi serves as a basic pillar for any supplements program for any purpose. This is the best Multi-vitamin by far, but some tweaks in its composition would make it better still. Four star is adequate in my opinion.

14 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています