JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Best Magnesium Capsules.

5625657342130073188により Oct 22, 2014 に掲載

We have been trying to up our magnesium after showing some signs of deficiency. We love that this does not contain silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate! I think it is worth the extra cost to have a high quality product without unwanted fillers. We use this with MAGNESIUM OIL SPRAY!! Magnesium oil spray has made a HUGE difference, I think after the bottles of this are used up, we will stick to topical magnesium oil as our only mag supplement. We have read that magnesium oil does in weeks what magnesium capsules does in months. ..........Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to read my other reviews

no magnesium stearate

aestheticmedicalreviewsにより Aug 14, 2013 に掲載

Works well with vitamin d and K2 - has removed my chocolate cravings which i presume was due to magnesium defficiency. Is helping to fix my osteoporosis/arthritis. After a few weeks of this i can finally also take calcium supplements without pain. Causes no stomach upset and best of all no nasty magnesium stearate. I take this before bed.

4733885977040983541により Feb 10, 2014 に掲載

This is my favorite magnesium, if I mix with orange juice, my children take it without any complain. I give it with P5P. The capsules doesn't contain any fillers and it has much better taste (sour) then magnesium glycinate (which is so disgusting).

Magnesium essential mineral

5713049330403643153により Apr 24, 2016 に掲載

I was looking for a magnesium malate with as few fillers as possible. This one didn't contain Stearic Acid or Magnesium Stearate, so I tried this brand.

Better Sleep

4612120995713906551により May 05, 2016 に掲載

I take one of these at night with a Calcium-Magnesium Citramate from Thorne for a much better quality sleep. Really happy with it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product with high levels og malic acid.

5543131721947034065により Jun 10, 2016 に掲載

I use it for detoxifying aluminium. I can feel that it is a great product, with high levels of malic acid. I am recommending it to friends and clients.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

aaronashにより Dec 13, 2015 に掲載

The best way to absorb magnesium is topically, but it's certainly good to send some through your system internally to keep things moving. If you're not having regular bowel movements, this will help that happen. I was pretty clogged up, so it takes me 4-5 capsules before I notice any difference.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Mag Malate Renew is a Great Product!

BeckySueにより Mar 17, 2015 に掲載

Appreciate that this Mag Malate Renew is a fully reacted magnesium malate. It provides the essential mineral magnesium along with malic acid. This dietary supplement is also 100% vegetarian.

mag malate renew

5670250706664438962により Jan 19, 2015 に掲載

seems to work well

Magnesium Malate

karishmaにより Sep 30, 2015 に掲載

This helps me with aches and pain and soothes muscles. What's also good is that it does not contain magnesium stearate or stearic acid.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10