Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Antioxidant LA, R(+) Lipoic Acid and N-Acetyl-Cysteine, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3143958 From California on Dec 23, 2012

I'm so sorry two customers got a bad batch or bottles. Mine is 2014 expiration and very fresh. I don't normally take the time to review products and I use I Herb all the time. This product doesn't deserve such a low rating. These are two key supplements in one and recommended in Dr Mark Hyman's book "Blood Sugar Solutions" for detoxification. I'm reordering.

Good for Healthy Metabolism

Posted by Reviewer2752777 From Maryland on May 17, 2013

This product is definitely much better than the ratings would imply. I take one capsule a day with my morning meal and it gives me more energy throughout the day. The two negative reviews below mention capsule contents shrinking and a certain smell to the capsules. I have experienced this as well. But neither issue has caused me any alarm or seemed to affect the efficacy of the product.

NAC + R-Lipoic = Awesome combo

Posted by Reviewer3343479 From California on Sep 25, 2012

NAC + R-Lipoic = Awesome combo This type of lipoic, in particular, is an excellent product and is one of the very most important supplements anyone can take. The patent holder, Geronova, has amazing alternatives on their site that are even better, such as liquid potassium-R-lipoic. Hey iHerb - please carry the full Geronova product line!

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST