JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Removes Plaque From Teeth

Reviewer1946820により Aug 05, 2012 に掲載

I purchased this to round up all that calcium in my body and in my arteries and deposit it in my bones. Two things: OMG! It removed ALL of the plaque from my teeth. Seriously, I read about that somewhere and thought it was a load of bunk. This stuff works. My left hip and lower back do not hurt any longer. Its been 11 years since I've been able to sleep on my left side. My dentist is going to freak out during my next dental exam later this month. How I took it: 3 x a day with meals. + Calcium Orate 3 x a day with meals. (85mg each) This is about 95% absorbable, unlike other forms Calcium that are from 15% to 65% absorbable. + Vitamin D3 2000IU 3 x a day with meals. + Nutribiotic Meta-C 500mg 3 x a day with meals.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Love this fo my blood pressure!

Reviewer2135673により Apr 21, 2013 に掲載

My thyroid went out over the winter due to cold, dry air setting off my allergies (uses up zinc rebuilding damaged mucous membranes and zinc is needed for the thyroid), and when you go even subclinically hypothyroid (TSH >=2.0) your cholesterol starts to rise as mine did. My bp went up and as spring came it did not recover...obviously the blood vessels got clogged. I took this product on alternate days with a natto product from Drs Best (they are both blood thinners so I decided to alternate days) and in about 2 weeks I felt better and my blood pressure improved significantly. (To me that is FAST!). This is also used in Japan for osteopenia. But only in THIS (MK-4) form...it is toxic to take MK-7 in high dose (I believe). This product is the highest dose I could find MK-4 in and it is 1/3 the dose they give in Japan for osteopenia(I believe). I wouldn't take it is a higher dose when this dose works so well.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Vitamin K2 EVER !!

Sickness-ELIMINATORにより Aug 11, 2013 に掲載

Recommended by my doctor, who is currently doing K2 MK-4 research with rodents. The rodents live up to 50% longer. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

High blood levels, didn't improve teeth sensitivity

Reviewer2502968により Apr 12, 2013 に掲載

I used the thorne K2, took a break, and was using this K2. I have osteopenia and dental erosion issues that involve tooth sensitivity. It didn't help with the tooth sensitivity. When I had blood tests, my blood levels of K2 were about 10 times the reference range for K2. My doctor told me to stop using it.

Great K2 Source

4863127876378956701により Nov 16, 2012 に掲載

My naturopathic physician recommended that my mother and I take these capsules. K2 is needed by osteoporosis patients to better assimilate the calcium they ingest.

Excellent Supplement!!!!

Reviewer2952549により Jun 25, 2011 に掲載

The only active form of vitamin K. Whitens teeth removes plaque and lowers bp

Great, very potent

herbanaにより May 22, 2014 に掲載

For the money, this is a great deal because the dosage is high. Also, it is menatetrenone, the most active form. I like that it's non-soy. Just FYI, stop taking it at least 10 days before seeing a dentist because your gums will bleed and your dentist will think you have a gum problem.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Price for this product much higher than elsewhere?

Reviewer1171457により Aug 03, 2014 に掲載

I've been taking this product for years. I was quite happy with it. However, I now noticed the price at Amazon and was surprised to see the price is a lot lower. I'm a bit disappointed since I have blindly ordered with Iherb the past years trusting their prices were competitive.

Excellent

4943797960547833871により May 26, 2016 に掲載

Very effective. If you combine it with vitamin D you can feel your teeth getting cleaner within a few days. Very good for your bone density and for keeping plaques away from your arteries. Great product.

none

Reviewer1448770により Apr 14, 2013 に掲載

Using this with strontium and re-mineralizing toothpaste. I do not take it every day, I take it every 3 days. 30yr old male.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11