JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Fantastic!

foodonamissionにより Dec 09, 2013 に掲載

This is my third flavour of About Time Whey and just like the rest I love this product too! It's easily digestible, has a great flavour that you can drink on it's own but also compliments fruit or green smoothies wonderfully!

Awesome product

4777905079577827697により May 12, 2014 に掲載

Just an amazing protein powder with only clean, delicious ingredients on the list. Good stuff.

Compromised Packaging

5405229433975961942により Jul 29, 2013 に掲載

While I was extremely impressed with the speed of delivery of my products, I was surprised to find my protein powder chalking out the side of the container before it had even been unscrewed. When I removed the top, the foam seal was broken and the protein powder was everywhere. I'm concerned as to whether my protein has been compromised with Lord knows what and whether the product is still fresh. This is my first purchase on this website, and I'm pretty disappointed and would like a replacement container. I've already referred another person to this website and hope they don't receive the same experience. If this mistake is rectified, then I will gladly be a return customer due to all other aspects of purchase being satisfactory. UPDATE: I emailed customer service regarding the packaging of the protein powder. A representative responded to my complaint very quickly and had already shipped a replacement container. I received it 2 days later and have been very pleased with this batch of About Time. Thank you I-Herb for standing by your products!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

5356946921066490598により Mar 23, 2016 に掲載

Good

認証済の購入

Clean and yummy

5369590579822199525により Apr 10, 2015 に掲載

If you search for a clean and good flavored protein, this is the one. Love it

SarahOmarにより Jul 19, 2015 に掲載

1st protein powder I bought with stevia as I was trying to lay off the sugar and artificial sweeteners - 1 sip and I was thrown off. Disgusting to my taste buds. Great nutritional content but I'll be switching to unflavoured protein powders. Had to give my tub away.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great ingredients but lack of taste

5588683325799088520により Oct 14, 2014 に掲載

This product has great ingredients. Very natural but the taste is awful with water. I can only drink this shake with my almond milk !

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7