JA

その他のレビュー (10)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 26

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

I'm not a very good diabetic

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1465605により Oct 26, 2014 に掲載

It's true. While there is no magic pill, this is fairly close. I take this with an extra 200mcg of chromium picolinate and my A1C went from 10 (I told you I wasn't a very good diabetic) to a 7.5. While my doctor is happy with the decrease, she wants it lower. Do I feel "extended energy"? Not really. But, it's a vitamin and something is better than nothing.

Diabetic neuropathy reliver!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1937649により Apr 15, 2010 に掲載

Due to type 2 diabetes and diabetic neuropathy in my legs and feet. This vitamin has stopped the tingling, burning and numbness feeling. I have told others of this product.

Order on line

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2075588により Aug 28, 2011 に掲載

Couldn't be easier! Excellent response and service. As a diabetic with diabetic neuropathy, my doctor wants me to have what Alpha Betic has to offer. Very pleased and will continue to purchase this item from iHerb (local pharmacy no longer carries it). R. J. Burke

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

alphabetic multivitamins = extended energy plus

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1546974により Jan 18, 2011 に掲載

Generally pleased with Alpha Betic multivitamins, as especially formulated for needs of those with diabetes and, from what I can see, provides the right supplements in the right proportions. These vitamins and supplements are also time-released, which is a real plus. Although I would have preferred that at least half the Vitamin A would be in the form of beta carotene rather than the entire amount (5000 IU) as retinyl acetate - thereby eliminating any possibility of getting too much Vitamin A (Alpha Betic plus food sources) over the course of the day.

Service

Reviewer2873782により Jan 31, 2011 に掲載

Prompt delivery. Great value.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 26