JA

その他のレビュー (10)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 26

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

I'm not a very good diabetic

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1465605により Oct 26, 2014 に掲載

It's true. While there is no magic pill, this is fairly close. I take this with an extra 200mcg of chromium picolinate and my A1C went from 10 (I told you I wasn't a very good diabetic) to a 7.5. While my doctor is happy with the decrease, she wants it lower. Do I feel "extended energy"? Not really. But, it's a vitamin and something is better than nothing.

Diabetic neuropathy reliver!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1937649により Apr 15, 2010 に掲載

Due to type 2 diabetes and diabetic neuropathy in my legs and feet. This vitamin has stopped the tingling, burning and numbness feeling. I have told others of this product.

Order on line

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2075588により Aug 28, 2011 に掲載

Couldn't be easier! Excellent response and service. As a diabetic with diabetic neuropathy, my doctor wants me to have what Alpha Betic has to offer. Very pleased and will continue to purchase this item from iHerb (local pharmacy no longer carries it). R. J. Burke

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

alphabetic multivitamins = extended energy plus

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1546974により Jan 18, 2011 に掲載

Generally pleased with Alpha Betic multivitamins, as especially formulated for needs of those with diabetes and, from what I can see, provides the right supplements in the right proportions. These vitamins and supplements are also time-released, which is a real plus. Although I would have preferred that at least half the Vitamin A would be in the form of beta carotene rather than the entire amount (5000 IU) as retinyl acetate - thereby eliminating any possibility of getting too much Vitamin A (Alpha Betic plus food sources) over the course of the day.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Miracle...First Use, My Energy Is Back And I Don't Feel Sluggish Anymore!!!

Reviewer2014924により Dec 17, 2010 に掲載

Hello Iherb Friends, My mother was a diabetic and my sisters and I have always felt sluggish throughout the day and especially in the morning wakening hours, so I came across this product a few days ago and thought that I would give it a try. Now, I have never been diagnosed with having diabetes or even border line, but have always complained of the exact symptoms that our mother had. Well, the first use was life changing, literally. I took it in the morning and just felt better overall and my brain seemed to be on top of much more. Also, that night, I did not feel exhausted and went to bed at a decent hour too which is unusual for me (smile). You know, the brain or system seems restless. Okay, on day number two, I woke earlier than usual and without that sluggish feeling and I felt great all day. In addition, my third was news to celebrate as I called up my sisters and told them that we are free!!! Free from feeling tired and restless throughout the day. You know, like something is off in the body, but test just will not reveal it. Moreover, the price is very doable which is somewhat confusing to me because I have spent 3x this much on vitamins which did not have near the affects as this brand does. Take just one and you will know why we should be looking into more of their products as well. Don't forget to tell your friends and family about the instant affects that this product delivers. A True Miracle Product!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 26