JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

I'm not a very good diabetic

Reviewer1465605により Oct 26, 2014 に掲載

It's true. While there is no magic pill, this is fairly close. I take this with an extra 200mcg of chromium picolinate and my A1C went from 10 (I told you I wasn't a very good diabetic) to a 7.5. While my doctor is happy with the decrease, she wants it lower. Do I feel "extended energy"? Not really. But, it's a vitamin and something is better than nothing.

Diabetic neuropathy reliver!

Reviewer1937649により Apr 15, 2010 に掲載

Due to type 2 diabetes and diabetic neuropathy in my legs and feet. This vitamin has stopped the tingling, burning and numbness feeling. I have told others of this product.

Order on line

Reviewer2075588により Aug 28, 2011 に掲載

Couldn't be easier! Excellent response and service. As a diabetic with diabetic neuropathy, my doctor wants me to have what Alpha Betic has to offer. Very pleased and will continue to purchase this item from iHerb (local pharmacy no longer carries it). R. J. Burke

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

alphabetic multivitamins = extended energy plus

Reviewer1546974により Jan 18, 2011 に掲載

Generally pleased with Alpha Betic multivitamins, as especially formulated for needs of those with diabetes and, from what I can see, provides the right supplements in the right proportions. These vitamins and supplements are also time-released, which is a real plus. Although I would have preferred that at least half the Vitamin A would be in the form of beta carotene rather than the entire amount (5000 IU) as retinyl acetate - thereby eliminating any possibility of getting too much Vitamin A (Alpha Betic plus food sources) over the course of the day.

Service

Reviewer2873782により Jan 31, 2011 に掲載

Prompt delivery. Great value.

good production!

Reviewer1633544により May 04, 2011 に掲載

good production!

alpha betic Mulitvitamin

Reviewer3034855により Jun 06, 2011 に掲載

Well got this for my step dad and my best friends brother and they both love this product. They said that having type 2 they lack energy,This multi gives them so much energy that they will keep buying it

Lower glucose levels

Reviewer2675526により Nov 30, 2008 に掲載

can't ask for more

Abkit Alpha Betic for Diabetic Health

Reviewer1576505により Jan 12, 2009 に掲載

Great because it is a one a day formula. It has a formula to help protect the eyes, etc.

Abkit, Alpha Betic

Reviewer2816698により Nov 01, 2007 に掲載

one capsule, so convenient and full of the daily requirements.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 28