JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

great!

5495069641474287848により Dec 07, 2014 に掲載

I use this product for a dew months now and I m very Happy with it! It seems to work really good!

Great product

5405268992849608414により Sep 18, 2014 に掲載

This is a great product.

Molkosan

4967661778366283682により May 13, 2014 に掲載

I have used this product for over 25 years....Its great if you are having problems in the gut....I also use it when I have had to much suger..it instantly kills the overload and if you use it every morning and evening for 2 weeks it stops the cravings...I also use it if you have a pimple or need to clean oily parts of the face.. I always have a bottle of Molkosan in the house...if you find it hard to drink straight then I add it to some warm water...

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

wonderful skin with the help of molkosan

Reviewer2602975により Dec 10, 2011 に掲載

Perfect

Trusted product

Reviewer1933038により Nov 30, 2011 に掲載

I mix this with a little juice and water every morning. No dramatic difference in how I feel, but seems to increase overall health and wellbeing.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great Product

Reviewer3336408により Nov 11, 2010 に掲載

This product was given to me by a friend who lives in the UK like me she has digestive issues and it is truly the best product for my reflux.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

drink to your health

Reviewer1592743により Oct 20, 2010 に掲載

I have been using Molkosan since i was 12 years old. iam convinced it has giving me great health benefits

A Vojgel Molkosan

Reviewer2539460により Dec 24, 2008 に掲載

I like this product and will buy it again.

appreciation

Reviewer1664694により Nov 16, 2008 に掲載

Thank you for offering this real quality product. I al;so appreciated the low mailing cost.

Excellent product

Reviewer1962787により Nov 15, 2008 に掲載

I don't mind the taste, I dilute about 2 tablespoons into quarter glass of warm water and drink at once (usually with my digestive enzymes and bile supplements) before a meal. This has no negative side effects on my digestion, I find that it helps to aid digestion and break down foods better. I used to get chronic gall bladder spasms and unpredictable bloating after eating certain foods (even home cooked). I prefer to drink at once because of the acidity as I have weak enamel, always rinse your mouth after drinking! I think it is better to drink this with cool temperature liquids, as heat will enhance the acidity of the supplement. I don't mind the taste, a little tart and astringent, but a palatable acquired taste with good health benefits. I'm not a big dairy eater, so I probably lack a lot of enzymes in my diet, this is a good way to fortify.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています