JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Excelent

5197738067981010914により Nov 26, 2014 に掲載

Itš very good product for me

Love it

Reviewer1981387により May 14, 2014 に掲載

great love it also helps my joint/pain

Great

CindyWにより Jun 25, 2013 に掲載

It has a funny smell, but it's easy to swallow and there's no burping or aftertaste.

Home Free !!!

Reviewer1411888により May 26, 2011 に掲載

By September of 1995 4 Angioplasty were implanted in my Heart, in 5 momth. Quite a shock to my system & pocketbook! Never been sick in my life. A friend sent me the iHerb address and it's encyclopidea of information. I am totally drug free since spring of 1996 thank's to the information available here, plus reading all the "Side Affect's" noted on the prescription drugs. Now I am taking only Krill Essentials Cardio Oil Softgells, Co Enzime Q10 & L-Carnitine Fumarate. You just have to take the time & educate yourself and then decide what is best for you. Dr.'s are of NO help, they just want to push drugs. iHerb's products are the best in quality & prize. I can highly recomment them. I am greatful to iHerb for giving me the opertunity to live drug free & save money.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Krill -v- cholesterol

Reviewer1787562により Apr 11, 2011 に掲載

Used 2 bottles of Twinlab, Krill Essentials together with swapping butter for cholesterol lowering margarine and lowered LDL only by 18%. HDL stayed high.

Krill Oil

Reviewer1601286により Jan 06, 2011 に掲載

Great for lowering my cholesterol levels. No reflux after-effects. If the smell from opening the bottle is not to your liking keep it in the refrigerator.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Heart Health

Reviewer1975197により Nov 08, 2010 に掲載

I am on a very stringent diet in order to lose weight (100+ pounds in a year, so far), with the goal of improving my heart health, and in particular my left ventricular ejection fraction (which has more than doubled from about 30% to more than 60%). Twinlab Krill Essentials, along with other supplements, has been an essential part of my diet and well-being.

LOVE IT!!

Reviewer2994805により Aug 26, 2010 に掲載

This stuff is great! They can smell a little "fishy" in the bottle, but never taste bad or cause nasty "repeats" (burps). I've never had the rumbling in my stomach that some other cheaper oils can cause. On a side note; I love the glass bottles!

Krill

Reviewer1316801により Apr 07, 2010 に掲載

First time that I have purchased this. Very pleased with the product and the price on iherb. Will buy this again.

BETTER THAN FISH OIL

Reviewer1640392により Aug 07, 2009 に掲載

Cardio krill oil contains the revolutionary 100% pure, patented Neptune Krill Oil with unique phospholipids not available in fish oils. Great for regulating blood lipids and cholesterol that are already within the normal range. PCB/toxic metal free. Cheapest price that I have found along with exceptional service.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22