JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Will continue to buy

Reviewer2886301により May 16, 2012 に掲載

this has helped with an inflamed hip and nerves in the hip. Has help reduce the pain and inflammation while my hip heals.

Relief from Psoriasis Itch

Reviewer2770701により Feb 19, 2011 に掲載

I have severe psoriasis all over body and I am using to curb the overall itch sensation. Taking 2 caps 3x per day (with meals). This is my 2nd bottle and am getting the relief I need. Psoriasis suffers please don't give up hope on getting natural relief!

Curcumin and low biioavailability

Reviewer2765610により Aug 25, 2011 に掲載

Normally, curcumin derived from tumeric spice is poorly absorbed via GI tract. Thorne research has apparently solved the problem by creating a phytosome carrying curcumin and released slowly in GI tract.

Nothing noticeable

Reviewer1099448により Aug 04, 2010 に掲載

A Naturopath specializing in prostate disease recommended Meriva-SR to be taken every other day, 6 capsules (based on my weight). After about a month, I see no benefit.

Arthritis pain relief without NSAIDs

Reviewer2068728により Apr 26, 2010 に掲載

My doctor recommended I take this in lieu of NSAIDs and I was skeptical, but I am really pleased. I have been taking the product for nearly two months and have stopped taking any NSAID pain relievers.

Helps with joint stiffness

Reviewer2125514により May 20, 2011 に掲載

I love this product. It keeps me moving and helps with joint stiffness.

OS

Reviewer1217442により Aug 16, 2011 に掲載

I have been using Meriva-SR for a couple of weeks to see if it would help ease my knee pains due to Osteoarthritis. No relief yet. Not even a hint of pain relief. Will keep taking it for awhile. Ibuprofen still works well for me but I don't like the possable side affects that could happen.

Muscle Inflamation

Reviewer2802658により Dec 29, 2011 に掲載

Reduced muscle inflamation in an overuse injury.

Good anti-oxidant

danarmにより Jul 27, 2013 に掲載

Has too many health benefits to mention. I take 1 g per day (2 caps) and have noticed my eyes get a lot less tired. The strongest effect on eyes fatigue, for me, is from Idebenone.

Good for Body Aches

4801916820385796331により Aug 12, 2014 に掲載

I have cfs/fibromyalgia and found this product to reduce the severity of my body aches. When used in conjunction with glutathione, I find the body aches disappear completely. An added bonus has been significantly reducing period pain with this product.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 36