JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

thompson, Turmeric Curcumin, 300 mg.

Reviewer1326730により May 10, 2009 に掲載

I used a good product initially, then the company stopped producing it. Then I bought the tumeric from the health food store and noticed it did not work as well. The Thompson Tumeric, which I used as an anti-inflammatory has been great. Clearly a top quality product. Thanks.

Tumeric

Reviewer2026598により Nov 11, 2011 に掲載

Love using this product! I used to have a lot of pain from joints and swollen hands and used Advil to help with the pain and inflamation. Now I just use tumeric and feel great!

Great product!

sweetheartにより May 17, 2013 に掲載

I use this for headache: a few capsules is enough. It's also a great supplement for those with chronic inflammation.

good buy

Reviewer1058619により Feb 08, 2011 に掲載

Effective for inflammation. Take with food, it can give you heartburn if you have a sensitive stomach.

Good product

Reviewer1128885により Aug 14, 2012 に掲載

I have been using Tumeric on the advice of my holistic health practitioner for my dog who has degenerative disk disease, arthritis and a genetic skin condition. It seems to work as well as the expensive organic powder I was originally buying for him. He does not need any NSAID drugs as long as he gets his homeopathic supplements and his tumeric. Great price too!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I was very happy to find this.

Reviewer2437163により Feb 09, 2011 に掲載

I use it with ginger root capsules to help ease pain and inflammation of arthritis without ibuprofen or acetaminophen. Reasonably priced.

It works

Reviewer2182770により Apr 28, 2010 に掲載

I was using other brands, but Thompson works as well as others, and it's cheaper.

Working good

Reviewer1377853により Apr 25, 2010 に掲載

I have a nero problem and trying to see if the tumeric will help as an antiinflamatory. I am finally starting to see the pain level in my legs drop.

Thompson Tumeric

Reviewer2582124により Apr 05, 2011 に掲載

We use this for a number of reasons and have found it to be well tolerated in the gut, even in the children

prevention