JA

その他のレビュー (1)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 30

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

thompson, Turmeric Curcumin, 300 mg.

10 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1326730により May 10, 2009 に掲載

I used a good product initially, then the company stopped producing it. Then I bought the tumeric from the health food store and noticed it did not work as well. The Thompson Tumeric, which I used as an anti-inflammatory has been great. Clearly a top quality product. Thanks.

Great product!

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

sweetheartにより May 17, 2013 に掲載

I use this for headache: a few capsules is enough. It's also a great supplement for those with chronic inflammation.

Tumeric

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2026598により Nov 11, 2011 に掲載

Love using this product! I used to have a lot of pain from joints and swollen hands and used Advil to help with the pain and inflamation. Now I just use tumeric and feel great!

Good product

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1128885により Aug 14, 2012 に掲載

I have been using Tumeric on the advice of my holistic health practitioner for my dog who has degenerative disk disease, arthritis and a genetic skin condition. It seems to work as well as the expensive organic powder I was originally buying for him. He does not need any NSAID drugs as long as he gets his homeopathic supplements and his tumeric. Great price too!

good buy

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1058619により Feb 08, 2011 に掲載

Effective for inflammation. Take with food, it can give you heartburn if you have a sensitive stomach.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 30