JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

THIS PRODUCT REALLY WORKS!!!

Reviewer1549019により Jun 28, 2012 に掲載

We tried quite a few different products but none brought my husband's level up. His levels always stayed low. With this product, his vitamin D3 level is 132! This is the ONLY thing that worked for him. Hallelujah!

Love it!

Reviewer3100938により Jun 24, 2011 に掲載

I know it works - I have had my blood tested both before and after. Also someone told me another product upset their stomach but this one never will. It is just a microscopic sublingual that dissolves in no time - easy-peasy!

Easy to take

Reviewer1245181により Mar 10, 2013 に掲載

I switched to Superior Source because I wanted the mirolingual formula. After taking Superior Source 5K IU Vit D3 for a while, blood test showed that my vit D level is remaining stable at a good high level.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The tablets poorly hold together

4771196501841825363により May 09, 2013 に掲載

Just received two packs of these and I have to say I am a little disappointed. The tablets poorly hold together and have a tendency to turn into dust. I also fail to understand how a fat soluble vitamin can go directly into the bloodstream and be absorbed without any dietary fat. .

Microlingual vitamin d3

Reviewer2408320により Apr 17, 2011 に掲載

This product is what all vitamins and herbs should be.I like fact that it dissovles instantly and goes right into your blood stream.

So easy to take !

OrganicGirlにより May 23, 2013 に掲載

I have always used softgels but these are so much better !! Just a real small tablet disolving instantly. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Excellent

Reviewer1148576により Sep 14, 2013 に掲載

Love these microlinguals, so easy to take a high dose of D3. I also take the methyl B12 microlingual.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

seems to help with sleep....

Reviewer1983035により Sep 04, 2014 に掲載

if taken at night.

good company

Reviewer2660288により Sep 30, 2011 に掲載

for those that cannot utilize fats, this is the only form of D3 that will break down and be used by the body.

Excellent

Reviewer2377709により Feb 22, 2012 に掲載

I have found this product to be easy to take, and better assimilated for health than some other products I have tried. Well done Superior Source!!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19