iHerbは初めての方?

Source Naturals, NKO (Neptune Krill Oil), 500 mg, 30 Softgels (Discontinued Item)

¥1,405
¥2,509
¥ 1405.30
Savings of: ¥1,104 (44% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1543277 on Dec 06, 2008

Excellent product I have been taking for around a year now. The pill is easily swallowed and doesn't cause any stomach upset.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2809047 on Jan 29, 2008

Very digestible. This seems to help to keep migraines away and, when one does start, helps to control the pain. I take it daily.

Great Alternative to Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2061099 on Feb 02, 2008

My husband and I want to take fish oil for the health benefits, but it's just too hard on our stomaches! We have found the Source Naturals NKO to be a great alternative - it's easy to take, does not upset our stomachs and has no fishy aftertaste. Best of all, it has really helped both of us with decreasing minor joint pain, especially through these cold winter months. It took about 2 weeks of taking it daily to notice the difference. We have re-ordered this several times.

pricey but good

Posted by Reviewer2881035 on Jan 04, 2008

No gastric upset, easy to swallow.

Hmmm

Posted by Reviewer2140357 on Apr 09, 2008

Pure NKO... I'm sure this is a great product for many but not for me. I have food allergies to some fish and shellfish and don't tolerate this product well unfortunately. A shame as Flax oil just isn't as potent as the pure EPA oils.