JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Source Naturals, NKO (Neptune Krill Oil), 500 mg, 30 Softgels (Discontinued Item)

¥1,621

商品 21 - 25 の合計 48

« 前の | 3 4 5 6 7 | 次のページ »

Recommended!

Reviewer1543277により Dec 06, 2008 に掲載

Excellent product I have been taking for around a year now. The pill is easily swallowed and doesn't cause any stomach upset.

Great stuff

Reviewer2809047により Jan 29, 2008 に掲載

Very digestible. This seems to help to keep migraines away and, when one does start, helps to control the pain. I take it daily.

Great Alternative to Fish Oil

Reviewer2061099により Feb 02, 2008 に掲載

My husband and I want to take fish oil for the health benefits, but it's just too hard on our stomaches! We have found the Source Naturals NKO to be a great alternative - it's easy to take, does not upset our stomachs and has no fishy aftertaste. Best of all, it has really helped both of us with decreasing minor joint pain, especially through these cold winter months. It took about 2 weeks of taking it daily to notice the difference. We have re-ordered this several times.

pricey but good

Reviewer2881035により Jan 04, 2008 に掲載

No gastric upset, easy to swallow.

Hmmm

Reviewer2140357により Apr 09, 2008 に掲載

Pure NKO... I'm sure this is a great product for many but not for me. I have food allergies to some fish and shellfish and don't tolerate this product well unfortunately. A shame as Flax oil just isn't as potent as the pure EPA oils.

商品 21 - 25 の合計 48