JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Recommended!

Reviewer1543277により 12 06, 2008 に掲載

Excellent product I have been taking for around a year now. The pill is easily swallowed and doesn't cause any stomach upset.

Great stuff

Reviewer2809047により 1 29, 2008 に掲載

Very digestible. This seems to help to keep migraines away and, when one does start, helps to control the pain. I take it daily.

Great Alternative to Fish Oil

Reviewer2061099により 2 02, 2008 に掲載

My husband and I want to take fish oil for the health benefits, but it's just too hard on our stomaches! We have found the Source Naturals NKO to be a great alternative - it's easy to take, does not upset our stomachs and has no fishy aftertaste. Best of all, it has really helped both of us with decreasing minor joint pain, especially through these cold winter months. It took about 2 weeks of taking it daily to notice the difference. We have re-ordered this several times.

pricey but good

Reviewer2881035により 1 04, 2008 に掲載

No gastric upset, easy to swallow.

Hmmm

Reviewer2140357により 4 09, 2008 に掲載

Pure NKO... I'm sure this is a great product for many but not for me. I have food allergies to some fish and shellfish and don't tolerate this product well unfortunately. A shame as Flax oil just isn't as potent as the pure EPA oils.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

may be good for health, but difficult to notice

Reviewer1733570により 7 20, 2012 に掲載

My girlfriend did not notice PMS relief, while I've been using it for nootropic purposes and it is rather modest compared to other EPA oriented products I've used

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Taking this for its antioxidant effect

healthycotにより 11 23, 2012 に掲載

Read that this has great antioxidant effect. Just got it, will try it and see how it goes.

love this stuff

David-Gにより 1 13, 2012 に掲載

this krill oil makes me feel super clear headed, would definitely recommend to everyone.

great oil

Reviewer1430438により 10 07, 2011 に掲載

Better quality Krill oil than some others. excellent source of Omega 3's and more. Worth purchasing!

Robert

Reviewer2157263により 6 06, 2008 に掲載

A very good product and value!

商品 21 - 30 の合計 48