JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Test

Reviewer1631440により Jul 15, 2010 に掲載

Have not used them yet as I have greenlipped mussel oil caps to use up first, did not want to mix them. Regards Jean

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The product is quite good.

Reviewer2775246により Jul 13, 2010 に掲載

Don't feel any odor smell and is easy to swallow.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Fights the blues for me.

Reviewer3252107により Mar 07, 2010 に掲載

When I take this I am able to think clearer and seem happier though out the day.

Feeling better overall

Reviewer2022209により Nov 03, 2009 に掲載

I find this product to be a superior source of healthy oils. I was never able to take regular fish oils due to tasting them later. The Krill oil digests with no problems or aftertaste. My muscle pain has decreased and feel the Krill oil is adding overall benefit to my healthy supplement regimen. An added benefit is that I can get 4 bottles here for the price of 2 from my local health food store! I am very pleased with this product and iHerb. Thank you!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

best

Reviewer2270444により Oct 11, 2009 に掲載

good quality, best prices.

Customer

Reviewer2402656により Jan 13, 2009 に掲載

I use because I thought it would be better than fish oil. Krill is bottom of food chain and therefore not likely to have mercury. Also it has astaxanthin which I discovered on my vacation this summer prevents sunburn.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great Krill Source, without the markup

Reviewer2637611により Dec 28, 2008 に掲載

Great Krill Source, without the markup

Recommended!

Reviewer1543277により Dec 06, 2008 に掲載

Excellent product I have been taking for around a year now. The pill is easily swallowed and doesn't cause any stomach upset.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Review of NKO Krill oil

Reviewer2599551により Oct 12, 2008 に掲載

This is a wonderful product that does not leave a fishy taste and has helped tremendously with my joint pain and cholesterol levels. I highly recommend it.

Excellent

Reviewer1243941により Sep 01, 2008 に掲載

I have taken this & Olympian brand Krill Oil. The Krill oil itself comes from the same company in Canada (Neptune) but who cares, buy from the manufacturers you like. For me, I "perceive" a difference in eye health; sounds strange, but that's what it seems like. I wear glasses and was on the verge of 'upping' the prescription on it, but now I don't think there will be a need for that.

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています