JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

I always buy NKO

Reviewer1516584により Sep 30, 2012 に掲載

Great value and a really great supplement. The best Omega-3, in my opinion. They smell fishy in the bottle, but there's no belching or fishy flavor once you take them.

Recommended!

Reviewer1543277により Dec 06, 2008 に掲載

Excellent product I have been taking for around a year now. The pill is easily swallowed and doesn't cause any stomach upset.

More energy

Reviewer2322027により Feb 18, 2011 に掲載

I believe krill oil has given me more energy, and made me and let me get a glimpse of how I used to feel.

This NKO is great

Reviewer2141254により Mar 31, 2012 に掲載

It gives me energy and really helps with my eczema.

Hmmm

Reviewer2140357により Apr 09, 2008 に掲載

Pure NKO... I'm sure this is a great product for many but not for me. I have food allergies to some fish and shellfish and don't tolerate this product well unfortunately. A shame as Flax oil just isn't as potent as the pure EPA oils.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

may be good for health, but difficult to notice

Reviewer1733570により Jul 20, 2012 に掲載

My girlfriend did not notice PMS relief, while I've been using it for nootropic purposes and it is rather modest compared to other EPA oriented products I've used

EXCELENT IN EVERY WAY

Reviewer1687161により Jan 26, 2008 に掲載

YOUR PRODUCTS VERY GOOD IN EVERY WAY. YOUR DELIVERY IS SECOND TO NONE. YOUR PRICES ARE VERY GOOD ON SHIPPING AND HANDLEING PRICE OF PRODUCT. KEEP UP GOOD WORK

great oil

Reviewer1430438により Oct 07, 2011 に掲載

Better quality Krill oil than some others. excellent source of Omega 3's and more. Worth purchasing!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Taking this for its antioxidant effect

healthycotにより Nov 23, 2012 に掲載

Read that this has great antioxidant effect. Just got it, will try it and see how it goes.

Cowboy0001@Aol.Com

Reviewer1980554により Jan 15, 2008 に掲載

I have been taking this product for one week so far and I am very satisfied with the results I am seeing. I feel this product is improving my health at a very economical cost. Thanks IHERB! Blessings, Cowboy...

商品 21 - 30 の合計 48