JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Solgar Boswellia

Reviewer1413824により Jan 03, 2013 に掲載

I have a lot of chronic pain in my joints and muscles, and have been living with bulging spinal disc pain for the last four months. Boswellia is an amazing herb for joint pain. Although herbs often take longer to have an effect than pharmaceuticals, I often get relief within 20-30 minutes of taking Boswellia. I like the Solgar product because it has both standardized resin to guarantee the potency of the most ative ingredients, and whole herb powder, to provide the synergistic benefits of the other components of the plant. I highly recommend this product.

Anti-inflammatory, arthritis pain.

drBolhuisにより Sep 28, 2012 に掲載

Use it for my patients. High dose, 6 caps. a day. Especially against braintumors.

flu protection

Reviewer2015699により Oct 10, 2009 に掲載

I purchased this because H1N1 is rampant in our area. Some classes were running with 6-9 kids! The reason people are having problems is supposed be due to the lungs producing too much cytokines in response to the virus. This worked great as it inhibits cytokines and using it with colloidal silver my kids weren't hardly sick when the virus went through their classrooms.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good results for Bechterew!

Reviewer1574641により Sep 28, 2008 に掲載

I have used this products for 3 weeks now. First I did not feel any change but a few days ago the pain in my back started to fade away and I have reduced my Naproxen to 500mg/day now!

Boswellia

Reviewer2203533により Mar 25, 2009 に掲載

This product has been very effective in controlling inflamation and joint pain. Both my Husband and I have felt the benifits.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

a good altenative to nsaids

Reviewer1920050により May 06, 2014 に掲載

Works very well with inflammations, I once had a severe back problem, probably from my chronic scoliosis which got worse after a heavy lifting, the doctor prescribed a very strong NSAID which I unfortunatelly took for five days. Did nothing expect for damaging my GI. then started taking Boswellia, the pain gone competely in 4 days. Great service from iherb. Efficient. Quick shipping.

gouty inflammation

Reviewer1313715により Oct 29, 2010 に掲載

haven't had any problem since i use this product, 70 days now.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Probably Good Stuff but not for me . . .

Reviewer1282920により Mar 01, 2015 に掲載

I used half the bottle with no results and then learned I have RA so that could be why. This will probably work for someone with Osteoarthritis, I guess.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Perfect price, quality and delivery speed

5366922779594930631により Dec 11, 2012 に掲載

... better than expected!

love it

Reviewer2270334により Jul 26, 2010 に掲載

Can feel this working for soreness!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17