JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Probably Good Stuff but not for me . . .

Reviewer1282920により Mar 01, 2015 に掲載

I used half the bottle with no results and then learned I have RA so that could be why. This will probably work for someone with Osteoarthritis, I guess.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good start

4997452726053944282により Nov 23, 2014 に掲載

I have been using this for about 4 months and I think it has been very beneficial for my joint pain.

works well

5358903763197372426により Oct 16, 2014 に掲載

I ordered this for my mother and it works well for her!

musle

5031512448146362970により May 08, 2014 に掲載

it doesn,t work for me so now i use no7 en its working great

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

a good altenative to nsaids

Reviewer1920050により May 06, 2014 に掲載

Works very well with inflammations, I once had a severe back problem, probably from my chronic scoliosis which got worse after a heavy lifting, the doctor prescribed a very strong NSAID which I unfortunatelly took for five days. Did nothing expect for damaging my GI. then started taking Boswellia, the pain gone competely in 4 days. Great service from iherb. Efficient. Quick shipping.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

For pain relief

4681823501454588702により Dec 09, 2013 に掲載

I have used boswell leached for a year and pains in the joints decreased

Solgar Boswellia

Reviewer1413824により Jan 03, 2013 に掲載

I have a lot of chronic pain in my joints and muscles, and have been living with bulging spinal disc pain for the last four months. Boswellia is an amazing herb for joint pain. Although herbs often take longer to have an effect than pharmaceuticals, I often get relief within 20-30 minutes of taking Boswellia. I like the Solgar product because it has both standardized resin to guarantee the potency of the most ative ingredients, and whole herb powder, to provide the synergistic benefits of the other components of the plant. I highly recommend this product.

14 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Perfect price, quality and delivery speed

5366922779594930631により Dec 11, 2012 に掲載

... better than expected!

Anti-inflammatory, arthritis pain.

drBolhuisにより Sep 28, 2012 に掲載

Use it for my patients. High dose, 6 caps. a day. Especially against braintumors.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Boswellia

Reviewer2109921により Nov 11, 2011 に掲載

I received the above product quickly; thanks. I plan to order again in the near future.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17