JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Nice drink, pity about the citric acid though. Citric acid is toxic!!!!

5514081950035846903により Oct 03, 2015 に掲載

The taste is good, very refreshing especially when mixed with cold water. The company talks about how pure the aloe vera is and how it is grown organically etc. But then they add citric acid and ruin it all. I don't care how little the quantity is that they add but it's still citric acid and over a long period of time a little poison can't be good for you. Citric acid grows on a fungus. The ugly black fungus around the kitchen sink and bathroom tiles. Why would you want to eat even a little bit? Citric acid will also effect your teeth too. This product is natural and good only up to a certain point and once the citric acid is added it is TOXIC period! Do not be fooled!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not sure if this is real aloe, looks and smells artificial

Courtney84により Aug 23, 2016 に掲載

There is something artificial about this one. Also contains carrageenan which turned out to be health hazardous. Definitely won't buy again!

I couldn't even use it

5513850122394480715により Dec 13, 2015 に掲載

the consistency is gel like, it has big chunks of gel, I bought this to mix it with shea butte and use it for the body so I didn't try actually drinking it or something. because the consistency is really bad it's been sitting in my room for a very long time now and I'm not really sure what will I do with it.

商品 1 - 3 の合計 3