JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Great

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5306538332227412780により Oct 25, 2014 に掲載

I use this for so many things: a) on my kinky curly hair immediately after cleansing along with a small amount of coconut oil and a leave in conditioner. Perfect curls that stay hydrated every time. b) I also mix a little with water and spray it on my face before applying my moisturizer. c) take a capful with my supplements in the morning. It tastes better than any other aloe vera I've tried.

Great Organic Aloe product

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

NBPT100により Jan 21, 2016 に掲載

I have been using this product for 3 months now and I say it is very good. I take only 1 oz 2x per day on an empty stomach and any acid reflux and stomach discomfort is gone. You could take more based on your situation. If you do take too much it may have a slight laxative effect so be aware. I also find this is good to help heal any gut irritations. I have recommended this to others with Crones and leaky gut and they do well by it. It is good on gong maintenance for the gut. This is an organic aloe and it is grown and processed in the USA. It is not freeze dried or made from powdered aloe. Kudos to iherb for offering this USA product. Plus if you buy 4 at a time you get 5% off. If this review was helpful please click the YES button. Visit my iHerb home page for more value added reviews of many products. Peace and good health!

Goes down easy

Reviewer1957915により May 19, 2011 に掲載

I mix this with a glass of water and it partially dissolves to the point where it goes down easy and is virtually tasteless. I take 1 cap full and a glass of water always with vitamins. Dr. Oz recently put it in his show as a cancer fighting tool.

Good Aloe

Reviewer1356338により Jul 20, 2011 に掲載

I think Real Aloe is a good brand and the gel is of high quality. I drink it every day but only for about 2-3 weeks so at this point it is hard to see the benefits. However, I know that Aloe gel is great for you so I continue taking it. Good product, thanks!

Soothing

4784601502947472460により Mar 08, 2014 に掲載

I add a tablespoon of Aloe Gel to smoothies for a soothing, healthy drink. I also mix a tablespoon into my three cats' can food along with grape seed oil to prevent fur ball vomits.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 15