JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Real Aloe Inc., Aloe Vera Gel, 32 fl oz (960 ml)

¥941

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Great

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5306538332227412780により Oct 25, 2014 に掲載

I use this for so many things: a) on my kinky curly hair immediately after cleansing along with a small amount of coconut oil and a leave in conditioner. Perfect curls that stay hydrated every time. b) I also mix a little with water and spray it on my face before applying my moisturizer. c) take a capful with my supplements in the morning. It tastes better than any other aloe vera I've tried.

Good Aloe

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1356338により Jul 20, 2011 に掲載

I think Real Aloe is a good brand and the gel is of high quality. I drink it every day but only for about 2-3 weeks so at this point it is hard to see the benefits. However, I know that Aloe gel is great for you so I continue taking it. Good product, thanks!

Soothing

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4784601502947472460により Mar 08, 2014 に掲載

I add a tablespoon of Aloe Gel to smoothies for a soothing, healthy drink. I also mix a tablespoon into my three cats' can food along with grape seed oil to prevent fur ball vomits.

Goes down easy

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1957915により May 19, 2011 に掲載

I mix this with a glass of water and it partially dissolves to the point where it goes down easy and is virtually tasteless. I take 1 cap full and a glass of water always with vitamins. Dr. Oz recently put it in his show as a cancer fighting tool.

Taste like water

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2147468により Jun 26, 2014 に掲載

I have been drinking 1oz. of the gel for two weeks, but I don't see any significant differences. When mixed with iced water, I hardly notice the aloe taste. My bf likes it, but he hasn't found any differences, too.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 7