JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Powder

5132044149328626532により Nov 04, 2013 に掲載

I love the taste of this powder. Can pretty much mix it with your smoothie or juice.

great for energy

Reviewer2350766により Apr 08, 2013 に掲載

I have been taking ashitaba every morning for several years along with matcha green tea and madre labs immune punch and the juice of a lemon and some honey and (hawthorne extract for chest pain). Without these fabulous products I have debilitating fatigue this gives me several hours of near normal functioning and I never get sick. When I run out of the product I can daily feel the grip of the fatigue getting stronger.

unique

101010011により Jul 29, 2012 に掲載

been experimenting with ashitaba lately. was always curious about it, and finally delved into it. for the same price as this, i could get a nice, one ounce grade of matcha, also from japan. since both are costly, i decided to alternate between this for a month, and ceremonial grade matcha. now i love matcha....... its borderline magical. the way the caffeine and L-Theanine balance one another to give you that calm/peaceful yet focused mental stamina is sorta like chasing a high. ashitaba hits me more on a physical level, kinda like an algae, with its subtle pick me up. the flavor and aroma is earthy/smoky, and when mixed with warm water, you do get sort of that umami finish, but just not the kind i am used to. flavor wise, it makes me yearn for a warm bowl of matcha, but each has its place and moment. like other reviewers mentioned, ashitaba does go well mixed with blue green algae like spirulina

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Awesome green food!

Reviewer1741558により Nov 24, 2011 に掲載

I really like adding this to a hemp protein shake mixed with Veggie Magma. It tastes great and I think it gives me good energy and appetite fulfillment.

Good greens

LivKarinNorwayにより Nov 24, 2011 に掲載

Cant feel any different between this and spirulina. This remind me littlebit of tobacco in the tast.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great product

Reviewer2902393により Jun 09, 2011 に掲載

Very pleasant taste. I've been taking this product every morning for a few weeks now and have noticed my skin is so clear and smooth. Ashitaba also has many health benefits, I will continue to buy this item.

Ashitaba

Reviewer2029304により May 09, 2011 に掲載

It works.

works GREAT!

Reviewer1272325により Apr 05, 2011 に掲載

Very powerful, great product! Cleansing my blood of Mrsa! A blessing!

I absolutely LURVE this!

fayechan-singaporeにより Dec 14, 2010 に掲載

This is a fantastic discovery! My digestive system positively loves this! When I first drank it, I had loose stools with some cramping after. But after that one time, my belly felt great. I think it's best mixed with other green powders. Try using Vibrant Health, Fields of Greens.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Tastes great!

Reviewer1870531により Apr 17, 2010 に掲載

The taste is not the same as green tea, but it is also very delicious! I feel a noticable difference in well-being straight away when drinking this.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13