JA

その他のレビュー (7)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 12

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Psoriasis on your scalp cannot Survive with This.

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1080081により Aug 18, 2012 に掲載

This is a Perfect Product,without unwanted Additives, Very Effective on Psoriasis on the Scalp,which especially with Long Hair is not just Annoying,with the Dandruffs and the Hitching ,it is unwanted. This Product reduced it for me 98 % really Fast, within 30 days,which is definitly a faster and more Effective Result than what I saw before with -Phytotherapy, -Dermatology Therapy, -Homeopatic Therapy which All Three take about 6 months to a Year. It litteraly kicked out the Psoriasis off My Scalp... quite Amazing...I Hope this great result lasts too.

Great anti-inflammatory

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3222297により Oct 10, 2014 に掲載

I am autoimmune and this is one of the best anti-inflammatory supplements I take. Man, what a difference. This has helped me a great deal with aches and pains, and I have actually taken two of these instead of an OTC pain med to reduce muscle and joint pain. If I accidentally forget to take it, I can tell. If you have any kind of inflammatory issues, this is great supplement to add to your arsenal.

Turmeric for Pain management

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4895710497217595241により Aug 14, 2014 に掲載

I use this for pain management due to osteoarthritis, pelvic inflammation, & muscle fatigue. It works fabulously without any side effects (other than turning your urine more golden). In addition to the anti-inflammatory benefits, it has other health benefits as well. I have been using this for over five months!!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

seems to be effective for treating digestive issues/acne

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5528018204925581758により Jul 30, 2013 に掲載

I take 2 to 3 capsules per day before or after food to help with acne and digestive issues. Improvement noticeable after 2 to 3 weeks! You might find you need to up your fibre intake while on this. Also eat black pepper to help with absorbtion. I also use an organic turmeric powder on my face. Acne and red marks improved quickly. Anti-inflammatory properties helped to calm my skin so not so angry!

Turmeric for inflammation

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2458115により Mar 13, 2014 に掲載

My doctor prescribed this for my health. I feel better taking this product - less pain and more energy.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 12