JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

smooth and smelly but great for abrasions!

yflournoyにより Aug 04, 2012 に掲載

I left my original review below, but I recently fell and scraped my knee really badly (broke the other foot and sprained ankle to give you an idea of the "badly"). Anyway, nothing was helping heal my knee, and I needed it to take the weight off the other foot, so I was desperate. I remembered the neem, applied it FOR ONE DAY! The wound closed, stopped pussing, scabbed over, and healed. Amazing! I wish this stuff didn't smell so bad. It makes my skin feel great, but whenever I added it to my shampoo and lotion, I stank for days.

Neem

Reviewer2853311により Oct 06, 2009 に掲載

I recently found out about neem and it's great benefits. Organix South and iHerb.com are both one of the best resources for neem products. I have a very sensitive skin, and I did use the neem mixed with aloe vera gel topically on skin rash; it was very helpful and effective. Thank you.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

smell = beurk but oil = super !

Reviewer2191048により Aug 25, 2011 に掲載

If you can't think about the smell of it, it's for you. I love this oil but I use it the night and dilute to another oil (like apricot or calendula or ...), 1 drop. The smell is strong and really weird (like a too much mature fruit/land) but I don't care, the efficacity is really awesome (against spots, scar, little "plaies", ...). I received my Iherb order with no soucy as always with this great team !

Excellent product

5450865564518880259により Dec 30, 2012 に掲載

My dog got ringworm and red pot, I applied it on my dog for a few days(mixed with coconut oil) , her skin healed. I am very happy her skin healed without medicine.

Hm

Reviewer1694761により Nov 07, 2012 に掲載

I don't really know where to use it, I tried using it on my face, but the absorption-rate is soooo slow, which can be inconvenient. It IS really antibacterial though, so I use it in my home-blended cleansing oil. The smell also is horrid, but if you use with several other essential oils like rosemary, peppermint, lavender or tea tree, the smell can always be concealed. I also noticed if you put a tiny bit of this with your other choice of carrier oil on damp skin straight after washing, the smell goes away completely after about 10 mintues.

Just OK!

Reviewer2078081により Jan 31, 2010 に掲載

The product was liquid when it arrived, but after I opened it, it got real thick after a few days. I know they say that can happen in the description, but it's kind of a pain to set it in warm water whenever you want to use it. Won't buy this brand again, will keep searching. The smell is horrible, but tolerable. I bought it for my son, but he hates it. I know this product has great benefits, but it has it's negatives.

hero

Reviewer1545116により Apr 22, 2011 に掲載

Effects are frequently reported. The skin was a lot brighter. Acne does not come up anymore. Mix a drop of lotion. Smells like a nasty but effective.

The BEST

5491351418022769234により Feb 19, 2014 に掲載

very, very good neem. Fleas hate it and I dab a little on my finger and touch the flea and it comes right off my dog. I mix a few droppers with a little oil and within a few minutes, I'll have 30 dead fleas in my little jar of oil. Quick and easy and my dogs love it.

Good oil

Reviewer1557211により Nov 04, 2009 に掲載

Good oil for any kind of problem on the skin.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for inflamation and acne

HealthandBeautyGirlにより Feb 04, 2014 に掲載

I use this everyday, only a few drops is all it takes with my moisurizer or mix with oil. Was recommended by a holistic esthetician. Helps with redness and acne. The smell really takes getting used to, but now I actually enjoy it.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18