JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Love the product!

Reviewer2454597により May 26, 2010 に掲載

TheraNeem Neem Scrub Nail & Cuticle is WONDERFUL stuff! I have never used a product that works so well for dry, cracked cuticles. I also commend you on the pricing and especially your low shipping costs! I will definitely order again!

nice product

5234882009637207443により Apr 12, 2015 に掲載

I like the oil leaving on my skin after washing away the sea salt. it makes my skin smooth.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Nice for hands but smells unpleasant

NataliyaKvitkaにより Feb 14, 2013 に掲載

Hands are left really soft and hydrated after this scrub! I enjoy the result, but the smell of the scrub is not pleasant for me.

Hydrating effect.

5756185496800923235により Mar 27, 2013 に掲載

After use, my hands were soft and smooth, somewhat fresh, but the smell is terrible.

Works well...

Reviewer1668689により May 14, 2011 に掲載

..but I can't withstand the smell...

from Ukraine

FataMorganaにより Nov 19, 2011 に掲載

very good!

The Best

Reviewer2300234により Jan 04, 2011 に掲載

I love this product and the service was excellent.

Very good

5698799012672723802により Jun 16, 2016 に掲載

I use it as hand and foot scrub. Makes the skin very soft. The smell is quite strong but I like it.

Neem Scrub Nail&Cuticle

Reviewer1460864により Apr 12, 2011 に掲載

Good product. Hard to find fault with any of their products. Goes a long way. Need to mix with something like a popsicle stick before using so probably need to use at home and not travel.

Too greasy, but works

5380990179306824081により Dec 03, 2016 に掲載

At first I was dissapointed at this scrub - it was too greasy, some oil even was in a parcel . But after using it couple of times on my nails and hands I liked the result, nails and skin looks more healthy and strong. So you had to mix this product every time you use it, but it works quite good.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10