OraHealth, 口内乾燥用のXliMelts 、タイムリリースディスク装着 キシリトール、マイルドミント、60 ディスク (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

OraHealth XliMelts(ORH-00072)

Posted by Reviewer1158493 on Mar 02, 2010

It has been very difficult to find a product for dry mouth. There are mouthwashes, toothpaste, and gels. These either taste horrible or don't last very long. The XliMelts(ORH-00072) are easy to carry in a pocket and have a mild spearmint taste. They are so convenient to use before going to bed. There is no mess to deal with. Simply put 1-2 mints between your gum and teeth. I wake in the morning without that dry taste in my mouth. These mints do not cause cavities; are simple to use; and can be used as needed. XliMelts are still difficult to find in the stores. Your web site has been such a help. A few clicks on the keys and my order is filled and comes directly to my home. Thank you for your good service.

Xylimelts for Cpap dry mouth

Posted by Reviewer2942261 on Mar 22, 2010

I have had chronic dry mouth ever since I started on the Cpap machine 3 years ago which also caused dental problems. That is until I started with the xylimelt regimentation (one xylimelt in each cheek at bedtime) that was about ten months ago. Since then the dry mouth and tooth problem is gone. They really work and I would not be without them. I use them every night. Charles Hardy

Relief!

Posted by Reviewer2638474 on May 03, 2010

I have sleep apnea and wear a CPap mask to sleep. These discs have been a tremendous help for the dry mouth caused by the CPap machine. It is the only thing I have found that helps!

XyliMelts for dry mouth

Posted by Reviewer1098518 on Feb 21, 2010

I love these small discs that adhere to he insides of your mouth. They dissolve easily and I don't have to worry about choking on them. They really do stick without being uncomfortable. I have very dry mouth and these discs really help keep my mouth moist during the night without worrying about sugar damaging my mouth. I used to take sugar free cough drops during the night but hated the thought that I was ingesting aspartame every night. With Xylitol containing discs, I no longer worry.

XliMelts for Dry Mouth

Posted by Reviewer2680298 on Jun 08, 2010

Honestly, I've not noticed any difference in dry mouth when using these. Perhaps they may help in preventing cavities.