JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Forget Botox

Reviewer1019640により Feb 06, 2009 に掲載

Do the reaserch yourself on the benefits of Hyaluronic Acid. This contains one of the highest amounts of hyaluronic acid on the market per serving!!!!

Hydrating

Reviewer1080081により Jun 22, 2013 に掲載

As This Product is enabling me to have a constantly Fresh and Hydrated Looking Skin without Using Any Cream, Using 300 mg per Day,I like it, and the Plus of this Brand is that it has no unwanted additives it it. I think it is a Great Product.

Not for everyone

Reviewer2182410により Nov 28, 2011 に掲載

This may be a good product but for whatever reason caused a reaction of swelling around the eyes and blood shot eyes for as long as it was taken, about a week. This is not to say that the product wouldn't be good for others or in a different dose or formula. A 3 star rating is given because of the previous research that this could be a good product but couldn't give higher since it did not work for us.

Side Effect

Reviewer2245026により Apr 24, 2009 に掲載

This bottle gives me dizziness or feeling faint!! The bottle reccommends taking 2 to 4 TWICE a day on empty stomach. I started with only 2 ONCE a day and feel instant dizziness. Then I lowered it to 1 a day and still feel as dizzy as before. This product does have more HA and Collagen but can't compare to Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Hyaluronic Acid (i get no headaches and dizziness with this Source Naturals one).

OK

run4bearにより Jul 01, 2012 に掲載

I did not notice any difference and it is quite pricey.

Cant tell difference

4945074729807603618により Feb 01, 2015 に掲載

I cant tell any diff to myself...could be im trying so many things at once. will continue to try and see.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6