JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

now gelatin

Reviewer2718750により Sep 20, 2012 に掲載

Nutrex changed the formula--still listed on IHerb as V-Gels, but the bottle I received listed gelatin. Very disappointing.

Good Product

Reviewer3197693により Apr 28, 2011 に掲載

I haven't really noticed anything since I haven't been taking these supplements for too long, but I like that the pills are small, don't make my stomach upset, and I only have to take them once a day. With all the great ingredients, it's almost just good to know I'm doing something good for my body!

very good

Reviewer2445353により Dec 26, 2011 に掲載

My mother said it is very useful,and her eyes feel better than before.

Bitter sweet

Reviewer3172923により Jun 27, 2011 に掲載

Excellent product and great formulation, but I like to chew my supplements and this one has a very unpleasant taste.. Other than that it is excellent :)

DermAstin

Reviewer1476922により Jul 02, 2011 に掲載

Nice softgel size. Glad to have this available at such a reasonable price!

For My Eyes

Reviewer2199321により Aug 09, 2011 に掲載

I take astaxanthin to help prevent cataracts. iherb had a special on the Nutrex brand products. Their astaxanthin source is reputable, so I gave it a try.

great buy

Reviewer1859201により Oct 03, 2011 に掲載

It was a great buy from Iherb! I think the astaxanthin makes you look healthy and seems to help the joint pain too.

DermaAstin by Nutrex

Reviewer2320221により Dec 15, 2011 に掲載

EXCELLENT value! The many claims for the benefits of astazanthin surface for me as smoother skin, diminished blood shot eyes, and improved sleep quality. 2 per day does it. iHerb does it again w/ fast delivery

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Otherwise good, but softgels leaked

Reviewer2008735により Dec 30, 2011 に掲載

I have ordered this once and won't do it again, because the softgels suffered some damage during transport to Finland (had leaked a little).

From Thailand