JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Luxurious!

Reviewer3013345により Jan 13, 2011 に掲載

Ok, while it's true that this lotion is very thick and difficult to get out of the bottle, you can work with that. And it's worth it because this stuff heals dry skin fast! I have been searching for a lotion for my winter dry skin and this is it! I did need to put the lotion in a pan of warm water for a few minutes and transfer it to a different container so I can scoop it out, but like I said... soooo worth it. The scent is noticeable at first, but fades after a half hour or so. AMAZING! Willd efinitely purchase again. And again.

Nubian Heritage Olive & Green Tea skincare products are the BEST

Reviewer1651821により Feb 21, 2012 に掲載

Several people in my family have allergic reactions to many skincare products, and Nubian Heritage Olive & Green Tea soap and creams have been the best products that we have used.

excellent

Reviewer1568673により Dec 09, 2010 に掲載

this lotion is think like a body butter and very difficult to get out of the container... but an excellent moisturizer.

the best

Reviewer1663197により Mar 17, 2012 に掲載

in my opinion, this lotion is the most moisturing, than others. I like the smell, hot strong yhis one is my favourite with my very-very dry skin.

Another great

slmsmwcにより Jul 01, 2012 に掲載

We really like the smell of Nubian products. Strong and last long.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Works really well for my skin and smells lovely

5144982472427764878により Nov 27, 2012 に掲載

This is a lovely product bit on the thick side which makes it hard to get out of the bottle but it works well for my skin and also smells very very nice

Best Lotion

Reviewer2526088により Apr 24, 2011 に掲載

This lotion smells so good and is very rich and moisturizing. Its very thick and has natural ingredients. I like all the Nubian Heritage products I have tried. The olive & green tea is my favorite of this brand.

great for dry skin!

Reviewer3020750により May 25, 2009 に掲載

I have very dry skin, and olive oil based lotions are one of the few things that help. This is a great lotion; it's light but very moisturizer, has a pleasant fragrance, and is reasonably priced. I can't wait to try more lotions from this line!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Nubian heritage can do no wrong

Reviewer1700594により Sep 18, 2009 に掲載

Order everything they make. They rock

Nubian Lotion

Reviewer1686181により Jan 03, 2010 に掲載

I ordered this lotion for my wife, she said its one of the only lotions that keeps her skin from drying up in the winter time. My order was received in a few days after being placed. It was a pleasure doing business with iherb.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10