JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

AMAZING! I use it as a deodorant!

naturalorganicにより Dec 06, 2013 に掲載

I love this on my hands. Makes my dry hands soft and velvety again! BUT.. The thing I use it for every single day is for my underarms..Yes, it's true! I've seen a lot of recipes of DIY deodorants containing coconut oil and scents etc.. So I thought.. Why not try this under my arms.. And it's AMAZING! Every time after the shower (or any other time I clean my armpits) I use a click of this and rub it in.. And it makes every bad odor disappear! I haven't smelled bad in a long time now! And I don't sweat as easily either! Before I used this a smelled awful! Didn't know why :( But with this I smell amazing! My bf always tells me how amazing I smell.. And it's this! Some people may not like the smell, it can be kinda strong, but if you use it on your armpits the smell don't smell as strong as if you would have it on your hands.. Do you have dry hands? Try it! Do you smell bad? Try it! This WILL save you!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Benefits from Neem and other oils

Reviewer2251071により May 03, 2010 に掲載

The skin on my hands was dry and cracked from work outdoors. When applied this product feels somewhat heavy but absorbs well and I also note it has a mild cool effect. It has helped reduce dryness and my skin looks better and feels supple. Happy with results.

Love it! Love it!

Reviewer1148161により May 17, 2009 に掲載

My hands are velvety soft as soon as I apply this hand cream. It has a clean and calming scent. I will order the body lotion soon. I recommend this 100%.

wonderful stuff

Reviewer2455823により Dec 15, 2009 に掲載

cream is really rich and moisturizingu dont need to reapply/ threw out others this is top knotch

La mejor crema de manos

Reviewer2055903により Oct 09, 2009 に掲載

Una textura y un olor que realmente me entran ganas de ponermelo en cada momento, muy rica y hidratante, y un olor entre rosas t mantequilla de karite.Todo un lujo.

wonderful scent

Reviewer2746709により Nov 27, 2009 に掲載

I love their soaps, and this is the second of their lotions that I have tried. Nice scent, nice heavy texture that does soak into my dry skin. I also liked the lavender one.

loving this hand cream

Reviewer3275280により Mar 20, 2010 に掲載

smells and feels great...can't wait to try out some of Nubian's other products.

Best Hand Cream

Nadiaxogにより Jan 09, 2014 に掲載

This is the holy grail of hand creams. When you apply it, it is creamy any goes on smoothly. It feels greasy for about 3 minutes then all of a sudden, your skin absorbs it and you're left with heavenly softness. I love this and plan to try the other scents as well. This scent is nice and soft, and it doesn't disrupt my ability to sleep (I use this hand cream before I go to bed). I am in love.

Great!

Reviewer1173696により Apr 19, 2009 に掲載

the smell is heavenly, herbal, floral and a litte bit sweet, not strong. this has so rich texture of great shea butter, but not sticky. Friends who use this also like this so I will buy 3 more! I recommend this!!!!!! wanna try other flavors すごく良い香り!野に咲く草花のあまーい香り。 でも強くなく、すぐ飛んでしまうので気になりません こってりした固めのバターみたいなクリーム。 だけどベタツキ一切無し! 友達も気に入ったのでまた買いたいと思います。

Nubian Heritage, Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver, Hand Cream

Linea-Organicaにより Apr 23, 2013 に掲載

Very good cream. Nice texture and wonderful aroma. Would buy again? YES! Крем шикарный.Запах очень нравится, увлажняет и питает вполне.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 72