JA
JPY

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
カートは空っぽです
でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Nubian Heritage, ハンドクリーム, インド・ヘンプ & ハイチ・ベチバー, 4 液量オンス (118 ml)

¥973
¥1,216
のセーブ: ¥243 (20 % オフ)
4.2 5件のうち 125 件の口コミをもとにして
カスタマーの評価
5 つ星
4 つ星
3 つ星
2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー 英語
日本語 (0)
その他のレビュー (56)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 69

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

AMAZING! I use it as a deodorant!

10 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

naturalorganicにより Dec 06, 2013 に掲載

I love this on my hands. Makes my dry hands soft and velvety again! BUT.. The thing I use it for every single day is for my underarms..Yes, it's true! I've seen a lot of recipes of DIY deodorants containing coconut oil and scents etc.. So I thought.. Why not try this under my arms.. And it's AMAZING! Every time after the shower (or any other time I clean my armpits) I use a click of this and rub it in.. And it makes every bad odor disappear! I haven't smelled bad in a long time now! And I don't sweat as easily either! Before I used this a smelled awful! Didn't know why :( But with this I smell amazing! My bf always tells me how amazing I smell.. And it's this! Some people may not like the smell, it can be kinda strong, but if you use it on your armpits the smell don't smell as strong as if you would have it on your hands.. Do you have dry hands? Try it! Do you smell bad? Try it! This WILL save you!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Benefits from Neem and other oils

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2251071により May 03, 2010 に掲載

The skin on my hands was dry and cracked from work outdoors. When applied this product feels somewhat heavy but absorbs well and I also note it has a mild cool effect. It has helped reduce dryness and my skin looks better and feels supple. Happy with results.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Love it! Love it!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1148161により May 17, 2009 に掲載

My hands are velvety soft as soon as I apply this hand cream. It has a clean and calming scent. I will order the body lotion soon. I recommend this 100%.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

wonderful stuff

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2455823により Dec 15, 2009 に掲載

cream is really rich and moisturizingu dont need to reapply/ threw out others this is top knotch

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

La mejor crema de manos

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2055903により Oct 09, 2009 に掲載

Una textura y un olor que realmente me entran ganas de ponermelo en cada momento, muy rica y hidratante, y un olor entre rosas t mantequilla de karite.Todo un lujo.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

商品 1 - 5 の合計 69

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »