JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best taste, but beware!

BelieveJesus4EternalLifeにより Nov 02, 2007 に掲載

The good news is there's a no-carbohydrate variety. However, this product contains 1 gm of maltodextrin per serving. Maltodextrin is a carbohydrate with one of the highest glycemic values of any food - 137! I will no longer purchase this product because I use more than one serving when I use it, which means a greater spike in glucose and insulin levels. Because the GI value is so high, this causes the same effect as eating any other sugar-laden food. How ironic is this, but unfortunately it's very true. Go for the no-carbohydrate variety.

tablets better

Reviewer3180222により Nov 05, 2007 に掲載

The sweetness is inconsistant.It is more ecomomical.I use it for cooking and use the Nunaturals tablets for my coffee and tea.

good price

Reviewer1980327により Jan 09, 2008 に掲載

Not nearly as concentrated as NOW white stevia powder, you have to use at least 2-3 X as much of this product but the price is so right that it is ok.

NuNaturals NuStevia

Reviewer1911127により Feb 08, 2009 に掲載

I was really pleased with the quick service with this product. I wish it was one of the stevia's without the liquorice aftertaste I'm finding I dont use it as much as I expected as some recipes are spoiled with the aftertaste.

Interesting

Reviewer1673715により Aug 15, 2009 に掲載

This is the first time I've used stevia, so I am learning its properties. It flavored iced tea without any bitterness. However, it did not dissolve well in a homemade vinaigrette. I could taste pockets of sweetness.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

They state this brand has less bitter taste,

Reviewer1165315により Oct 04, 2009 に掲載

but it's still there. I have come accustomed to the taste so it is not a drawback for me. I enjoy having the convenience of being able to scoop what I need for cooking or baking, and not having to tear open small packets and try to measure. Still pricey.

OK, but....

Reviewer2072287により Mar 28, 2010 に掲載

..we like the Stevia Concentrate by Kal better.

stevia powder

Reviewer3245568により Jul 02, 2010 に掲載

This is a good product , I still prefer the tablets as they do not have the very slight bitter taste of the powder but the powder is good for cooking.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

pretty good, a little bitter in liquid

Reviewer1332199により Jul 11, 2010 に掲載

I notice a little after taste when I add this stevia to hot liquids.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good and effective product at a reasonable price

Reviewer1842372により Apr 16, 2011 に掲載

It's taste is not as bitter as other stevia products, however it contains maltodextrin and I am not sure about it's efficacy.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19