JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

stevia

Reviewer2619822により Dec 11, 2015 に掲載

I happy with this product . I believe its way over priced.

Stevia

Reviewer2070209により May 16, 2014 に掲載

This is a great product and great vaule.

sweet

Reviewer3155462により Apr 28, 2014 に掲載

my spouses favorite

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

NuNaturals, NuStevia, Stevia Powder, .035 oz (1g)

4709601491353065198により Feb 04, 2013 に掲載

This is a product we have been using for a few years now. Mother swears by it. You have to read the offerings on any website carefully. There is a version of the product that delivers 1/2 the amount in each packet. That other version often is sold for a similar price to this version. There is a difference in the products, but this is the version we like. The price and terms offered for this product by iHerb.com were the most reasonable that I have seen in over a year. I said so on www.FatWallet.com.

effective sweetness

aloysius-ngにより Nov 20, 2012 に掲載

I'm using this product with confidence. My blood sugar level has remained stable.

NuStevia

4886356537378470962により Jul 31, 2012 に掲載

The product came almost inmediately. The package came in good shape, considering is a bulky plastic bag with 1000 sachets. I will buy again from this seller. Keep up the good job.

NuNaturals Stevia

Reviewer1219338により Jul 30, 2012 に掲載

This is the best stevia we have tried! no funky aftertaste...highly recommend this product.

Stevia Powder

Reviewer2995319により May 31, 2012 に掲載

I like this powder packets.

Nustevia

Reviewer2637986により May 09, 2012 に掲載

I've been using this sugar substitute for many years. The taste is better than regular stevia. Stevia is from a plant, so it's natural. Nustevia is based off of stevia, but it's not as bitter. Trust me, the bitterness makes a difference! When I drink unsweetened tea, I use 5-8 packs of regular sugar with Nustevia I only use 1/2-3/4 of one pack.

NuStevia, White Stevia Powder, 1000 Packets

Reviewer1257427により Apr 15, 2012 に掲載

This is the second time I've ordered this item in the same quantity. I love it!! It is the only artificial sweetener I use. Thank you for offering it at such a reasonable price.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 179