JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

bitter taste

Reviewer1696816により Apr 17, 2011 に掲載

I found that one packet into my coffee was waaay to much - and maybe I still need to get used to stevia but I find that this has an aftertaste that I can't quite get over with. Maybe better in baking.

NuNaturals, NuStevia, White tevia Powder

Reviewer2573207により Jan 26, 2011 に掲載

I think the taste is a little bitter and very, very sweet so one litte bag is way too much for my caffelatte.

not what I expected!!

Reviewer2150628により Dec 18, 2008 に掲載

I wanted to minimize the effect that sugar has on the body and I came across Stevia by looking at multiple book sources as well as internet searches that indicate it's positive effect on wellbeing. It has been extremely difficult for me to integrate this sugar into my daily lifestyle, the taste seems bitter and weirdly enough "fake" when I put it into my tea. I would recommend putting a tiny amount into your tea or else the after taste is horrible. I guess I will be sticking to using honey as a sweetener and hope that it's having a positive effect on my health instead of using white sugar.

NuStevia packets

Reviewer2195053により Mar 27, 2009 に掲載

this is very sweet with no aftertaste, which is nice, but the filler, I believe, is corn maltodextrin, which I don't want to use, and natural flavors, whatever they are, so I won't buy this often, even though it taste good.

Bitter

Reviewer2057592により Jan 02, 2010 に掲載

I can barely stand to use this because of the bitterness. I thought the bitterness was naturally removed. I won't be purchasing again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

first time, and the the last.

Reviewer1150017により Feb 19, 2012 に掲載

I'm not costum to the powder, and it didn't satisfy my needs. I prefer liquid stevia.

Do not like the taste

Reviewer2668662により Jun 26, 2012 に掲載

I added it in my instant coffee and somehow, I do not like the aftertaste. Not sure if I use it on other food. Will try it.

Love the Taste - GMO Risk

Reviewer3260105により Mar 25, 2013 に掲載

While I love this product it contains Maltodextrin; I called the company to ask if the source was non GMO, and I was told while they try to buy non GMO, they could not guarantee it. If you have been reading the dangers of GMO's you'll know this is a big deal. I asked them to please make sure it was non GMO and label their products accordingly, so hopefully this will change. Right now I cannot put myself at risk and use products which compromise our health.

Why change

Reviewer2309318により Oct 29, 2013 に掲載

We came across NuStevia a few years back. We ran out the packs a few months ago began to use the 210oz container we had -- taste had changed. We tried to reorder the 100 packs but they were out of stock. We thought the taste was from not getting the quantity right so we waited and reordered the 100 packs (7 boxes). While waiting we used some truvia and a far substitute. We anxiously opened our new shipment and readied some coffee. To our surprise this was NOT the stevia we had bought previously. It has a bad taste, quite different than before. Now we're stuck with several boxes. I understand if it is cost thing, but this product quality will be a lost in customers. Someone needs to count the cost of this change. Lost me.

Very Unhappy with maltodextrin

Allabouthealthylifestyleにより Jun 25, 2014 に掲載

I was very unhappy to see Maltodextrin as the main ingredient in this staff! It's almost sugar! It has a super high GI index and can can cause some health issues. Be careful and read the label twice. My full review you can find on my blogpost : allabouthealthylifestyle

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11