JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Love, love, love this stuff!

patehosplaceにより Aug 05, 2009 に掲載

Excellent for heavy workouts and stamina is needed. I put two teaspoons in a glass of distilled water and let it sit for fifteen minutes. The seeds soak up all the water and have the consistency of jello. Sip it all day! No flavor, mix with fruit in the morning for a smoothie, put leftover in fridge and voila! A fruit jello that is packed full of vitamins, anti oxidants, omega 3+6 etc. etc.! Amazing miracle food!

Good deal!

Reviewer1886198により May 20, 2009 に掲載

I had read about Salba, but you have to order from the manufacturer, and nowhere around where I live carries it. Of course they want you to commit to auto shipping to get a better deal, but it's not as good as iherb.com's price. We add to smoothies, oatmeal, soup, whatever. It really has no flavor. Sometimes I add to water. Whatever you add it to it makes it thick, because there is a natural gel coating on the seeds that absorbs water and keeps you from being hungry as soon as usual.

Like these the best

Reviewer1404401により Jun 16, 2010 に掲載

We have tried other brands, from iHerb and other suppliers and prefer these. The nutrition profile is pretty much the same from brand to brand, prices vary some, Now has best taste and very good price. And, as usual, iHerb is the best supplier.

Excellent product

Reviewer2830812により Nov 27, 2012 に掲載

I grind these in a coffee grinder and as a result have seeds which are delicious and very useable. I only use about 2 tablespoons a day or a little less and it is a great help with the IBS symptoms. They are tasteless and when ground (which is very easy to do) have a nice texture. I usually mix with my Keefer but also can mix with simply anything.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I haven't had any issues with the product as yet, and I've been using it for over a year :)

4873871394613260178により Jun 21, 2016 に掲載

I personally recommend this product. Some reviews I read said that there was sand in the container. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who haven't had any problems as yet!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

no dirt at all and great price

5030993488487774426により Jul 01, 2016 に掲載

great quality, good price. there a lot of bad reviews about this product but looks like they have improved

Great Product

5228281769786048703により Sep 21, 2012 に掲載

Been using this product daily for a couple weeks and my energy level has improved and I feel overall better. These two things help me get out and get the exercise and other stuff done that need to be.

Super Food! Super price.

Reviewer2435321により Oct 03, 2012 に掲載

Can't beat this price or the effects of this stuff on our health. We keep a chia gel in our fridge and add it to about everything our kids eat. Our 4 year old hasn't been sick in 2 years since we started.

Chia seed

Doteyngにより May 20, 2016 に掲載

First time buying fm iHerb and was really happy to get my stuffs pretty fast. Happily eating my chi seeds. Had been having it for a few days and still enjoying it! Worth the value.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

i like it same nutrition of other colour chia seed

4941250589964205566により May 22, 2016 に掲載

Cheap and healthy, same nutrition with black one

商品 1 - 10 の合計 124