iHerbは初めての方?

Now Foods, リアルフード, ホワイトチアシード, 1ポンド (454 g)

¥1,256
¥1,280
¥ 1255.80
Savings of: ¥25 (2% Off)
Reviews 5-star
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (29)

Love, love, love this stuff!

Posted by patehosplace on Aug 05, 2009

Excellent for heavy workouts and stamina is needed. I put two teaspoons in a glass of distilled water and let it sit for fifteen minutes. The seeds soak up all the water and have the consistency of jello. Sip it all day! No flavor, mix with fruit in the morning for a smoothie, put leftover in fridge and voila! A fruit jello that is packed full of vitamins, anti oxidants, omega 3+6 etc. etc.! Amazing miracle food!

Good deal!

Posted by Reviewer1886198 on May 20, 2009

I had read about Salba, but you have to order from the manufacturer, and nowhere around where I live carries it. Of course they want you to commit to auto shipping to get a better deal, but it's not as good as iherb.com's price. We add to smoothies, oatmeal, soup, whatever. It really has no flavor. Sometimes I add to water. Whatever you add it to it makes it thick, because there is a natural gel coating on the seeds that absorbs water and keeps you from being hungry as soon as usual.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2830812 on Nov 27, 2012

I grind these in a coffee grinder and as a result have seeds which are delicious and very useable. I only use about 2 tablespoons a day or a little less and it is a great help with the IBS symptoms. They are tasteless and when ground (which is very easy to do) have a nice texture. I usually mix with my Keefer but also can mix with simply anything.

Great Product

Posted by 5228281769786048703 on Sep 21, 2012

Been using this product daily for a couple weeks and my energy level has improved and I feel overall better. These two things help me get out and get the exercise and other stuff done that need to be.

Super Food! Super price.

Posted by Reviewer2435321 on Oct 03, 2012

Can't beat this price or the effects of this stuff on our health. We keep a chia gel in our fridge and add it to about everything our kids eat. Our 4 year old hasn't been sick in 2 years since we started.