JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Gelatin - great as a supplement or as a part of making custards

5453762070849095224により Apr 12, 2016 に掲載

It is very good gelatin. When doing cakes, creams it is perfect too. If this is helpful to you, please like it. Thanks.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good

LissiRにより Apr 07, 2016 に掲載

Not cheap for some gelatin, but it does the job fine!

5 stars

5489204412747807381により Mar 16, 2016 に掲載

We love this product, we all are taking it daily and feel a lot better, Awesome

good product

4637807275727094311により Nov 04, 2015 に掲載

good product

My knees are healed !!!!

Reviewer1756096により Oct 28, 2015 に掲載

After x-ray and MR (magnetic resonans imaging) the doctors said it was nothing to do With my knees, I had to live With the pain (I had no more cartilage left) Very painful going downstairs or jogging f ex. I take 1 spoon every day in yoghurt or juice/shake, etc.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great product!

Reviewer1993523により Jul 11, 2015 に掲載

I keep buying this product. Is really great. I use it in my desserts or I just take it with my favorite coconut drink. I notice my hair is nicer and my nails are better. It disolves in cold or warm water really well. Love it!

Love it

5303540637256700756により Jun 25, 2015 に掲載

I add two tablespoons to one cup of coffee in the morning. I also use it in savory sauces to give it a "thicker" flavor since I don't use flour

satisfied

5604360309623827936により Jun 01, 2015 に掲載

nice product when using it rightly. I'm allergic and began it rapidly to see quick results and saw strange things on my fingers. But my husband is really feel fine. The pain in his back stopped and is protected also from the sunburn of the summer as this magical pure collagen is an antioxidant too.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

If you are from Canada, do not order! You won't receive it but you will pay for not receiving it!

5208731152320703032により May 27, 2015 に掲載

If you are from Canada, do not order! iHerb cannot provide the required certificate, and you will not receive this product but you will have to pay 20% to get your 80% refund. Basically, you are paying money for something iHerb knows you will never receive.

Very good

goodiesformeにより May 06, 2015 に掲載

It is great for making desserts and also health benefits are already seen. My knees hurt less. Probably will buy again.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています