JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Wow, too powerfull

Reviewer1788637により Jul 19, 2011 に掲載

Again, I have a Mycoplasma infection, and mix 20 drops of this Oregano oil with a full dropper of Olive Leaf extract, and some juice. This is powerfull stuff, its hard to find such pure unadultered essence oil. Most companies are trying to make a fast buck, but definately not this one.

Great Pain Reliever!

Reviewer2596873により Jul 19, 2011 に掲載

I dilute this myself with olive oil (50%). This is an affordable way to get oregano oil at the right concentration for skin application. Oregano Oil is a great pain reliever. When I get a headache or sore muscles I just rub in liberally where it hurts and it dulls or eradicates the pain. It contributes greatly to my quality of life!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good pure Oregano oil

Reviewer2991207により Jun 28, 2011 に掲載

This oil is excellent value, smells right and goes a long way as it is undiluted. It is pure and very strong, dilute before use. Best one I have tried. Also very successfully treats fungal nail infections. Mary from Australia

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

really hurt my stomach

Reviewer1000292により Mar 29, 2011 に掲載

really hurt my stomach

george.d. s.a. australia

Reviewer2353921により Sep 05, 2010 に掲載

great product, supper strenth, good price, it has so many usefull aplications, be carefull using undilutted now foods & iherb unbeatable

Excellent...best on Market!!!

Reviewer3101897により Jul 23, 2010 に掲載

Repeat Customer...

Good for many things

Reviewer1200463により May 13, 2010 に掲載

This is such a great product, and since a little goes a long way, it is very economical. I mix a few drops in a spray bottle of water to clean the bathroom and kitchen counters to deter insects and germs. Also makes a great insect repellent for the skin, but take care around the face. I mix with 3 parts coconut oil for muscle pain. herpes, headache. Dab on a pimple or insect bite and they dry up rapidly. For internal use I use Now´s Oregano Oil softgels.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Powerful Stuff

Reviewer1142273により Mar 21, 2010 に掲載

My husband has been taking an expensive brand of OOO for years. I decided to try Now OOO. It's more powerful and cost less.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great!

Reviewer2172225により Mar 10, 2010 に掲載

Seems to be working for every thing that oil of oregano is suppose to do.

Good deal on this item.

Reviewer2738875により Dec 23, 2009 に掲載

I have been using this Oregano Oil mixed with olive oil (about 1:3 dilution) for neuropathic leg pain from diabetes. It helps quite a bit. It smells pretty strong! Will purchase again when needed.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています