JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

excellent!

Reviewer2834623により Feb 10, 2009 に掲載

I have to disagree with other reviews for this product. I think it mixes quite easily with liquid, tastes nice (as far as protein powders go) and is easy on the stomach. it gives my shakes a creamy texture too I bought this product because of its high amino acid content, slow release and digestability.

Good!

Reviewer1055085により Mar 27, 2011 に掲載

I wasn't sure if the egg white powder that I've tried previously, had been pasteurized (which makes it possible to eat it raw, without hampering uptake of biotin). Therefore I was curious to see whether this product could be whipped stiff. -Fortunately it can! As some reviewers write, egg white powder has a distinct flavor, unlike raw egg whites. It has to be mixed with something with a pleasant flavor. But the nutritional value is excellent, and it's very practical to keep a jar in the cupboard at all times for baking or for the proteins. (And the jar is bigger than I expected!)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Finally, easy egg whites...

Reviewer3176463により Apr 20, 2010 に掲載

I have a recipe that calls for two egg whites and I hate wasting eggs on that, so this works great! ALSO, if you are dairy free and you are trying to substitute milk powder in a recipe, powdered egg whites are a great substitute. They are packed with protein so it will give bready foods structure.

it is a real thing!

Reviewer2887092により May 07, 2011 に掲載

since i've started to use, i've been feeling its naturality. when i drink it with low fat milk or water... yuck! it is really bad taste, however this makes me feel "woow, it should be really natural! its taste sucks and like i'm eating egg white, and i have lot of gas, again like i eat egg... i could buy this item again and again, because i don't like eat egg... unfortunately i'm living in a restrictive and anti-free country! yes u can guess my country! from here, i appeal to iherb: please do something about my reactionary country customs, otherwise me and thousands of turkish citicens can no longer keep the shopping from this good site. it is only because of rapacious distributers and them collaborator government! thank you for good prices and good products iherb, and hope it is not a farewell...

Great Power...

Reviewer3329242により Sep 29, 2008 に掲載

Boost your energy level and boost your body's natural tissue repairing and healing functions.

Eggwhite Protein Powder

Reviewer1260279により Mar 23, 2007 に掲載

This is a great product for people who are on a gluten-free diet and who are hypoglycemic. Just make a protein drink with it using bananas, rice or almond milk, etc.

Great!

Reviewer2059880により Dec 12, 2007 に掲載

Love egg protein good with all cereals best to mix in with cereal before you add your rice dream or milk. Good to mix with oatmeal too.

Great to have around

Reviewer2031985により Oct 07, 2011 に掲載

Use it in all my recipes helps cut the fat without adding calories and a lot more convenient than eggs.

Eggwhite Protein

Reviewer2066075により May 05, 2011 に掲載

Excellent source of protein... the gold standard for body builders. Easily digested, no annoying aftertaste.

I like it very much

Reviewer2934620により Sep 23, 2010 に掲載

I'm so glad that I was not swayed by the few negative reviews about this product. It is just what I hoped it would be, mixes easily, taste is not fabulous but then again, I didn't expect it to be. I wanted it as a protein boost to smoothies & flax bread...for these applications it serves me very well.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 48