JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good quality

4976612785129304457により Oct 09, 2014 に掲載

Good quality. I put it in my fruit smoothies after the training. Desolves well. And it is pasteurized which inactivates the avidin glycoprotein. Biotin fortification is not necessary for this product. Enjoy !

It's alright

4969497423678739766により Aug 14, 2014 に掲載

Product had a strange metallic taste the first time I used it, which I'm not sure is from the egg protein powder itself or the aluminium shavings that fell off the rim of the tub. Added more sweetener the second time around and didn't notice the taste anymore. Seems to be alright so far. So far I've only used it in baking as an egg white substitute (I hate wasting eggs!).

Natural, good product, recomend

4911135016321007248により Aug 02, 2014 に掲載

Taste not the best, like the most natural and healty products, but if mix it with another protein, it's ok. I like it

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I'm saving this for when my workout starts next week.

4769704297678593154により Nov 26, 2013 に掲載

I hope it rates good, I will let you know soon next week.

Excellent !

5098993364775934140により Sep 23, 2013 に掲載

Very easy to use, no nasty smell. Can be added directly in a milkshake or used to bake, as it gives a nice consistency.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

BCAA power to muscle repair

Reviewer1157179により Aug 27, 2013 に掲載

eggwhite protein is the best to use in repairing your muscles post workout, the body needs to repair so you can be ready for activity the next day.. if you dont provide nutrition for the BCAA immediately you will feel the lag in your energy and muscles the next day or soon after. Nows egg white protein is affordable and provides the perfect BCAA's needed to restore your body. i blend it with my blueberries and bananas,, alone its not so palatable.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Difficult to take

5086973670338289659により Jul 20, 2013 に掲載

Not a good flavor at all, and it doesn't mix well with cold milk.

Decent

Reviewer2470756により Jun 30, 2013 に掲載

quality protein, bad taste, hard to mix

Great

Norwegianchickにより Aug 30, 2012 に掲載

A great substitute for eggwhites.

great protein

Reviewer1150050により Jun 24, 2012 に掲載

great eggwhite protein! I use it for baking, and pancakes. just add a bit of water and it becomes fluffy! wish it came in bigger jars!!!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています