JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Tumeric

5236860866710318273により Aug 05, 2014 に掲載

This herb works wonders for me, and this particular brand more that the others that I have tried. Great for inflammation. I have had no side effects at all.

Not tested yet

normantanにより Jul 03, 2014 に掲載

Not tested yet but I trust this company to have produce good quality products.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Bio curcumin

Reviewer3016234により Jan 29, 2013 に掲載

seems the best for fighting inflammation.

excellent turmeric product

Reviewer2446553により Dec 17, 2012 に掲載

Within a week, my creaky knees and lower back stopped creaking.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

A good deliverance of Curcumin

5735307082379389920により Aug 06, 2012 に掲載

I do like this product because of the the phytosomes that give a better delivery.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Moderate Effects in Pain Injury Relief. May Block Iron Absorption and Improve Liver PANEL

VictorySecretにより Jul 10, 2012 に掲載

Dullens the pain making it more tolerable without the side effect of damaging the liver like other NSAIDS pain relievers. As a result I can use it long term. As mentioned by other users it actually improved my liver panel.I was taking it with my meals and iron rich foods and supplements.The result my hemoglobin count was the lowest it has ever been. My doctor said its an iron chelator meaning it inhibits the absorption of iron. The chelation was not so severe that it left me anemic. I now take it away from my major meals. May be with a snack at the end of 'food day' at 7.00pm and it doesn't interfere with my sleep. Curcumin iron blocking properties may in part explain why its a nuisance to cancer cells which have more iron receptors than normal cells,allowing them to populate at extranomical rate. If you have too high an iron level indicated by lab results such as ferritin this appropriately placed in the diet may support a reduction in excess iron.Ran out of curcumin phytosome and the pain was back.I rate this 'A MUST HAVE'.Infact,I about to order as soon as Im done with this post!

18 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

NOW is great

Reviewer2832763により Feb 20, 2012 に掲載

I can't say I noticed anything different from taking this supplement (I take a lot of supplements in general), but I have trust in NOW, and so I'm confident it's doing what it's supposed to do. Sorry I can't be more specific.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Bio Curcumin

Reviewer2085594により Feb 02, 2012 に掲載

This product is new to me and I find that it is helping with the pain levels being relived.

Great

Reviewer2317559により Jan 22, 2012 に掲載

It's legit.

a supplement for everyone

Reviewer1050796により Dec 29, 2011 に掲載

curcumin is a super antioxident

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19