JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Amazing product

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3042322により Sep 15, 2010 に掲載

I cannot live without these capsules, having suffered with sinusitis for years these keep it at bay, great for immune system and keeping colds away, digestive problems are a thing of the past. Great product try them.

Super Strength Oreganol

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3234078により Mar 03, 2008 に掲載

I have always had a problem of catching every cold or flu anyone around me has. And since I have severe asthma, a simple cold can easily turn into bronchitis or a lung infection. Since I have been using Super Strength Oreganol, I don't get as sick as I normally would when people around me are sick. My symptoms are milder than they normally would be and I recover faster.

PJT

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1279119により Oct 12, 2008 に掲載

I truly believe Oreganol keeps me free from Candida and I intend to take it forever!

Wonderful

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2101887により Aug 16, 2010 に掲載

I do not understand completely how Oreganol works but I haven't felt this good over-all in a long while! I began taking it for my sinus and allergy issues which inevitably ended in a sinus infection. I have seen my symptoms diminish and nearly disapear. What I did not bank on was the added energy and clear skin! An incredible bonus!

Love this

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1355940により Sep 16, 2011 に掲載

Was taking as part of a candida cleanse but found many other great benefits. Very soothing on the gut, pain relief, and just "feels right" for my body. Definitely a keeper!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 78