JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Amazing product

Reviewer3042322により Sep 15, 2010 に掲載

I cannot live without these capsules, having suffered with sinusitis for years these keep it at bay, great for immune system and keeping colds away, digestive problems are a thing of the past. Great product try them.

Love this

Reviewer1355940により Sep 16, 2011 に掲載

Was taking as part of a candida cleanse but found many other great benefits. Very soothing on the gut, pain relief, and just "feels right" for my body. Definitely a keeper!

Super Strength Oreganol

Reviewer3234078により Mar 03, 2008 に掲載

I have always had a problem of catching every cold or flu anyone around me has. And since I have severe asthma, a simple cold can easily turn into bronchitis or a lung infection. Since I have been using Super Strength Oreganol, I don't get as sick as I normally would when people around me are sick. My symptoms are milder than they normally would be and I recover faster.

PJT

Reviewer1279119により Oct 12, 2008 に掲載

I truly believe Oreganol keeps me free from Candida and I intend to take it forever!

We won't go without it!

Reviewer2384111により Jun 11, 2009 に掲載

I recommend this to all my friends, especially those with children. I use it in emergency pain situations for my 11- and 15-year-olds, as well as for the long-term benefits for things such as colds, infections, constipation, etc. When my son developed an unexplained hand rash mimicking staph, I pierced the softgels and rubbed on his hands. After one night, the inflammations had obviously lessened. After three days, it was almost gone! I swear by it personally for my teething issues until I can get professional dental assistance.

cure all

hilltophealthにより Jan 24, 2007 に掲載

one gel cap will wipe out a bad cold or sinus infection overnight on my 6 year old - I use to control candida and there is no build up/resistance to this like antibiotics - pay for for p-73, it is the best and much better than the doctor!

Oreganol Super Strength

karishmaにより Oct 09, 2012 に掲載

I prefer this super strength, works faster.

Wonderful

Reviewer2101887により Aug 16, 2010 に掲載

I do not understand completely how Oreganol works but I haven't felt this good over-all in a long while! I began taking it for my sinus and allergy issues which inevitably ended in a sinus infection. I have seen my symptoms diminish and nearly disapear. What I did not bank on was the added energy and clear skin! An incredible bonus!

Great immune booster.

Reviewer1421175により May 09, 2009 に掲載

I take this product sporadically through cold and flu season. Also works great for controlling yeast and fungus. Not every can tolerate this potency however.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent microbial as well as perfect for antibacterial...

Reviewer2334516により Aug 03, 2011 に掲載

Have been using to assist with my clean detox program as well as to help with my Rosacea- It has been helpful a great deal both as a dietary supplement and as an aid to minimize the look of Rosacea on my face- Love love this product and recommend it whole heartedly! O.D.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 80