JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Excellent

Reviewer1430941により Apr 19, 2015 に掲載

Many imitations out there. This is still the best oregano oil there is. We use it for stomach bugs and teeth brushing (gum disease).

highly satisfied

5168563240880087703により Aug 19, 2014 に掲載

The Oreganol oil helps us a lot in many conditions as a first line of protection mainy aginst winter illnesses and sour throat. It is superb

Excellent

Reviewer1795985により Feb 15, 2014 に掲載

Our #1 first aid and treatment for any suspicious flue/cough/mocus... Ever since our 5 yo started taking it too, her colds and sicknesses are much shorter and easier...

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

everybody has to have it at home

5717917318287822270により Jun 24, 2013 に掲載

Very useful product. I used it to fight an candida and it's very helpful. More than that, after self reading in internet, I have found that this product is very helpful in fighting of all kinds of viral infections and flue and I used it for all members of my family starting with my young daughter and ending my mom.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great Stuff

Reviewer1694950により Jun 20, 2013 に掲載

I use this for everything and on my pets we may smell like pizza's but we aren't sick

Simply The Best

Reviewer2431434により Sep 28, 2012 に掲載

Oreganol P73 is simply the best oil of oregano on the market. It comes from wild sources in mountains of Turkey and is not grown on farms. Everyone should have oil of oregano in the medicine cabinet. Do yourself a favor and buy the book, The Cure Is In The Cupboard by Dr. Cass Ingram. He explains the dozens of cures and uses of this amazing healing oil. I take 2-3 drops under my tongue daily for keeping my immune system strong and also use one drop in water to kill the bacteria on my toothbrush. This amazing, God given oil kills viruses and bacteria!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

nature's gift

Reviewer3334205により Jul 30, 2012 に掲載

i started my 3yo on this 2 months ago. she's been down with a bug every 2 wks ever since she started preschool, causing her to miss school about half the time (attendance barely 50%). she still falls sick from time to time, but i've noticed that they have been milder and shorter; her attendance in school over the past 4 wks has improved to about 80%. she takes one drop in a small capful of milk every morning. some protests in the beginning because of the spiciness but she's gotten very used to it now.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Oreganol P73

Reviewer1083487により Feb 28, 2012 に掲載

Great product. Really helps boost the immune system.

Love this stuff

Reviewer3033976により Feb 23, 2012 に掲載

My mother has been nagging me so for long to take Oregano oil. When she was here I took some of hers and then ended up ordering this product for myself. It does taste bad the first few times, but you don't even mind it after a while. I just take 3 drops under the tongue every day and more when I got a cold. It really works...

LOVE this stuff.

Reviewer2542126により Feb 02, 2012 に掲載

My mother-in-law turned me onto this a couple of years ago, and there's not an immune booster or nasty chaser away-er out there. Three drops a day - good for what ails you!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています