New Chapter, ニューチャプター, Zyflamend、全身、180ソフトジェル

¥6,078
¥9,803
¥ 6078.23
Savings of: ¥3,725 (38% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (2)

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2913428 on Feb 09, 2011

I have been taking Zyflamend for over 3 years now on the advice of my rheumatologist. Late last fall I was laid off and found myself unable to afford it. Not purchasing it was a big mistake. Within 4 weeks my joints and muscles went beyond aching into intense pain. So foregoing payment of a bill to purchase this again was worth the late charge and a decrease in pain.

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1829241 on Dec 09, 2011

Buy Zyflamend. I promise if you are sick you will heal within 2-3 days. Use this and Apple Cider Vinegar, Larix, and ginger force.

Great Product!

Posted by Jasmine44 on May 10, 2012

My husband & I have taken Zyflamend for several years to combat the effects of joint inflammation as a result of Lymes Disease. A big plus is that it works throughout all systems in the body & has been shown to protect the prostate.

It works!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Great herbal anti-inflammatory formula!! As a Dentist, and as someone who has my own share of aches and pains, Zyflamend is one of the best products I've found on the market. Unlike many prescription medications which have both high markup, & some unwanted side-effects, this product does the job and is reasonably priced. I use it daily, and recommend it to many of my clients. The combination of herbs is responsible for helping the muscles & joints to be much less tense & painful, thereby helping you feel better all the way around. Try it with magnesium as well, for an even better effect.) It is important to cut down inflammation in the body, as it is responsible for many illnesses from arthritus to heart disease & cancer. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

part of my daily must take cabinet

Posted by Reviewer2921911 on Sep 07, 2010

I like this product for all its anti-inflamatory effects. It works wonders on stressed joints/tendons and I like that it has resveratrol so that's one less other thing I have to take.