JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

New Chapter Green & White Tea

Reviewer2258363により Oct 14, 2009 に掲載

I continue to have great results from this product in regard to weight loss. I have recommended this product and Iherb to my friends.

Really helps w/ energy!

Reviewer2730991により Jun 29, 2011 に掲載

This product really helps with my energy, I haven't noticed a difference in my metabolism yet but I am still happy with the product!

Green & White Tea - New Chapter

Reviewer1665452により Oct 07, 2011 に掲載

Very satisfied

My tea in a capsule

Reviewer3321992により Jul 09, 2008 に掲載

Some days I don't get as much tea as I'd like - this is a solid product for keeping up a steady tea intake anyway.

back to vegan capsule!

Reviewer1694531により Jun 27, 2010 に掲載

The original Green & White Tea was made with a V-cap. A reformulated Green & White Tea Force was made with a gelatin capsule derived from non-kosher catfish. GROSS...... Well, apparently New Chapter got the message and the re-reformulated green/white tea force is back to a vegan capsule as of early 2010. YAY!

Energy

Reviewer1795148により Dec 30, 2011 に掲載

I have CFS brought on by fibromyalgia, this has helped give me engery.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

the best vaule on the market

Reviewer2537407により Aug 06, 2011 に掲載

Although the name of the product has changed from Green & White tea to the current name, this product still has the same content inside. (I just checked out the old and the new bottles.) I have been taking these caps for years and will continue doing so.

Green & White Tea

Reviewer2661026により May 31, 2012 に掲載

I can't say enough good things about this product!! Because of this product I no longer have to drink coffee to wake me up in the morning!

New Chapter, Green & White Tea Force

Reviewer1062456により Sep 18, 2010 に掲載

Love this product! With all the benefits of green tea it also gives a great energy.

exellent

Reviewer3139985により Oct 12, 2010 に掲載

new chapter means top quality

商品 1 - 10 の合計 29