JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

great

5611474153740921929により Aug 20, 2014 に掲載

This exfoliating body lotion helps with my keratosis pilaris, and it's also greatly moisturizing, all this at an affordable price.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Effective and affordable AHA body lotion

4975857092140547199により Jul 16, 2014 に掲載

I have minor patches of psoriasis on my arms and this has helped immensely to keep them flake free. I also haven't suffered any irritation or clogging using it on other areas, including my face and chest.

Great

5437152639760000507により Sep 09, 2014 に掲載

I don't use body lotions that much since I have body acne and most clog my pores. Decided to use this after hearing it's good for acne scars. It's been a few weeks and I saw a noticeable improvement on how my skin feels and looks, although the formula is a bit sticky. Overall, it's a great product..

good product

4637807275727094311により Nov 04, 2015 に掲載

great exfoliator. i use on my face too!

Fabulous for winter

SihayasWorldにより Jan 26, 2014 に掲載

I love this body lotion, it's intensively nourishing and hydrates dry skin really well, making it silky smooth for a long time. Also, because of the AHA, my skin would always have a natural glow the next day. It is very emollient and I don't know how much I would like it during the hotter months but it's a skin saver during winter and cold weather.

Nothing special

MyBeautifulにより Jul 24, 2015 に掲載

Sometimes after I used this body lotion my skin feels like burning. It does moisturize, but it's sticky and maybe leave the skin smooth, but does not really even the skin tone. I also think it is a bit expensive.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Fast shipping, great product!!

4818654956286291707により Feb 05, 2015 に掲載

Its been almost a month since I received this, and I can already tell its evening out my skin tone! Plus my skin is softer!

I liked it

5516492848116753852により May 19, 2014 に掲載

I really liked this product. It feels soft and smooth in my skin.

Just the very best

4742267515360830440により Mar 02, 2014 に掲載

The ingredients are straight forward and it is amazing at smoothing out my skin and helping with discoloration.

I love this lotion!

Reviewer2944918により Jul 11, 2014 に掲載

I love this lotion. It hydrates better than any other, leaves skin soft and smooth. It is easily applied and works from the first application. I will definitely buy!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 36