JA
JPY

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
カートに追加されました
合計:
コンボ割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートを閲覧/編集 チェックアウト
カートの合計:
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

ممتازز

somachanにより Apr 25, 2016 に掲載

لوشن للجسم يحتوي ع احماض الفواكه بنسبة12% واحماض الفواكه تعتبر من المقشرات للبشره وبتراكيز مختلفه وتساعد ع ترطييب الجسم وتقشيره بشكل خفيف وبكده تتخلصي من الخلايا الميته وتظهر طبقه جديده ...مع الاستمرار حيتوحد لون الجسم وتتخلصي من البقع الداكنه..لازم يكون عند كل بنت لوشن مقشر .. .اشتروه واستمروا عليه واستخدموا معاه لوشن تفتيح وبتظهر النتايج بسرعه..

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Used to love it

5522327172592391786により Apr 14, 2016 に掲載

At first I thought that I will have silky skin forever, but the smooth effect of the skin does not last more then 2 days. Not for me!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great body exfoliant

romina-nicoletaにより Apr 13, 2016 に掲載

I got this in order to help me get rid of hairs that grow under the skin and also get rid of brown spots. It did an amazing job with these and also it helps me stay away from pimples on my body, as well as it hydrates extremely well. I already re-bought it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for exfoliating and preventing ingrown hairs

jerneja-suriにより Feb 27, 2016 に掲載

This is my new favourite body moisturizer. I love that it is not scented and my skin hasn't reacted negatively to it in any way. It helps with exfoliating the skin and keeping it soft and hydrated + it is great for preventing ingrown hairs after shaving or depilation. The only complaint I have is the packaging, because the product is sometimes difficult to get out. Otherwise this is truly an awesome product for a fantastic price. Highly recommend!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The best body lotion.

5716908422008246691により Feb 25, 2016 に掲載

Helps with keratosis pilaris, and it's also greatly moisturizing, all this at an affordable price. Кератоз за полторы недели почти сошел на нет,локти как у младенца, достойный продукт за такую цену. Рекомендую!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Bardzo dobry!

5712451615649223280により Jan 08, 2016 に掲載

Jeden z najlepszych balsamów. Bardzo dobrze nawilża! Jesli chodzi o efekt złuszczania (na co w sumie mocno liczyłam) jeszcze nie mogę nic powiedzieć, zużyłam 1/4 butelki. w każdym razie polecam!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Just ok

4901912691177592698により Dec 27, 2015 に掲載

I was hoping it would have an exfoilating effect on my KP skin, but I've seen no changes and my bottle is pretty much empty.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ordered 5 but never delivered

Reviewer1654675により Dec 11, 2015 に掲載

Iherb sucks! I got to received expired yellowish items and now my ordered items has been missing for 3weeks!! No follow ups and will be missing out my Xmas gift to my friends!!!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good product

4637807275727094311により Nov 04, 2015 に掲載

great exfoliator. i use on my face too!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

amazing

5421954805955235702により Oct 19, 2015 に掲載

it gave me silky skin!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 10 の合計 31

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »