JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Neoteric Cosmetics Inc, アルファ・ハイドロックス®, シルクラップ・ボディローション, 12 オンス (340 g)

カスタマーの評価

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

great

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5611474153740921929により Aug 20, 2014 に掲載

This exfoliating body lotion helps with my keratosis pilaris, and it's also greatly moisturizing, all this at an affordable price.

Great

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5437152639760000507により Sep 09, 2014 に掲載

I don't use body lotions that much since I have body acne and most clog my pores. Decided to use this after hearing it's good for acne scars. It's been a few weeks and I saw a noticeable improvement on how my skin feels and looks, although the formula is a bit sticky. Overall, it's a great product..

Fabulous for winter

SihayasWorldにより Jan 26, 2014 に掲載

I love this body lotion, it's intensively nourishing and hydrates dry skin really well, making it silky smooth for a long time. Also, because of the AHA, my skin would always have a natural glow the next day. It is very emollient and I don't know how much I would like it during the hotter months but it's a skin saver during winter and cold weather.

I love this lotion!

Reviewer2944918により Jul 11, 2014 に掲載

I love this lotion. It hydrates better than any other, leaves skin soft and smooth. It is easily applied and works from the first application. I will definitely buy!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Effective and affordable AHA body lotion

4975857092140547199により Jul 16, 2014 に掲載

I have minor patches of psoriasis on my arms and this has helped immensely to keep them flake free. I also haven't suffered any irritation or clogging using it on other areas, including my face and chest.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 21